The Football Player.

Love

/ləv/

noun

an intense feeling of deep affection.

"Love can make you do anything and sacrifice for what will be better in the end. Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and trusting them not to. Love is intense, and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you're in love. If you find it, don't let it go."

Heartbroken

/ˈhärtˌbrōkən/

adjective

Suffering from or exhibiting overwhelming sorrow, grief, or disappointment.

"A constant pain and discomfort that you struggle with all day. It is a sickness in your stomach and a knot in your throat. It is when eating becomes a battle to swallow and falling asleep becomes inconceivable. It feels like you lost apart of who you are. You fight with yourself, trying to convince yourself you are fine."

Regret

/rəˈɡret/

verb

feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over (something that has happened or been done, especially a loss or missed opportunity).

"Regret is the feeling you feel when you've just done something you wish you haven't. you would give anything just to turn back the hands of time and correct your mistakes, but it's already too late. You can vent anger, control lust, own up for guilt, but you just cannot undo what you've been regretting. You would do anything to turn back the hands of time... Or die to get away."

Depressed

/dəˈprest/

adjective

sad and gloomy; downcast

Hopelessness. Sadness, Tearfulness, Crying. Low self esteem and guilt assuming blame for negative events. May feel like a failure and have negative views about competence and self-worth. Feel as if you are not "good enough." difficulty with relationships you may suddenly have no interest in maintaining friendships. Will stop calling and visiting friends. Frequent absences from school or bad performance in school. Major change in eating and/or sleeping patterns Sleep disturbance may show up all-night, having a hard time getting up for school, or sleeping during the day.

✞ ✞ ✞

Love causes pain. Which leads to heartbreaks. Which then leads to much regret. And last but not least Depression.

~~
Hey guys! So I decided to write a Hayes fanfic because there isn't much Hayes fanfics. Plus I thought it would be fun. Yanno.

Hayes is 18 and a senior in this story. But if you'd like, you can just pretend he's whatever age you want him to be.

Haylee & Bea are also 18 and seniors. Same goes with them.

Also, this story is mostly from Haylee's point of view. But you might see Hayes point of view and other characters. But mostly Haylee's.

Additionally, I want you guys to picture Haylee as whomever you desire. (That's probably why I try not to describe her and whatnot.) She can be Adriana Grande to you. Or maybe Demi lovato. Or even yourself. Doesn't really matter. I just want you guys to picture her as whomever ever you'd like.

Same as for any character mentioned.

Anyways, I hope you guys like this story. I've been working on it very hard. And I'm really excited to show you guys what I have up my sleeves. *evil laugh*

©All rights reserved to cheeckytt