Chapter 44 - Friday.

Will and I had been driving for a couple of hours with the occasional stop to either; Grab food, Pee, Or look at some shop or park we found. We decided not to rush the drive and take it slowly enjoying our time properly, we were in no rush to get to our Travel Lodge as they did check-ins until some ridiculous time in the morning.

"You wanna stop here for dinner?" Will says as we begin to drive up to Wetherspoons "Sure why not" I say switching my attention from the road ahead to Will
"I right fancy a steak I do,"  He says while parking the car, licking his lips at the thought of steak which made me chuckle "A steak does sound pretty good." 

I get out of the car and rush over to Will's side of the car before he can open his door so I can do it for him "Your destination sir" I say chuckling while bowing. "What an actual knob," Will says chuckling before getting out the car picking me up throwing me over his shoulder "Come on let's go." He says while continuing to walk.
"What- Put me downn!!" I whine playfully hitting him on the back 

"Noppee."
"Will! You cant walk into a restaurant with me over your shoulder!"

"Yeah, I can." He says with a playful scoff as he begins to run
"WILL NO PUT ME DOWN!!!" I say screaming and wriggling trying to get away from his grasp which causes us to gain a few looks from random strangers which just made Me and Will begin to laugh 

"Fineee Fineee" Will says groaning before putting me down "You're such a party pooper," he says scrunching up his face 
"Am not!" I reply punching his arm playfully 

"Yeah, Yeah sure you're not." he grabs my hand entwining his fingers with mine, rubbing his thumb against my hand as we walk into the restaurant both feeling like giddy teenagers on their second date together. 

...

After a couple of hours, we finish up our meal and head back out to the car on our way to the Travel Lodge after arguing with Will about who would pay and in the end, we just agreed on splitting the Bill half and half. 

We spent most of our night with our hands entwined whenever they could be almost as if we were scared to let go in case the other person just disappeared into thin dust without a warning.
And neither of us wanted to risk that...

I yawn as the car parks up outside of the travel lodge "You tired?" "Yeah, I am tonight. Think its cause I'm relaxed ya know?"
"Yeah I get that, I'm the same. You head in and grab the key I'll get the bags" "You sure?"

Will just nods smiling at me as he lets go of my hand getting out of the car grabbing our couple of bags out of the boot while I walk inside. I rubbed my hand against my leg not used to the feeling of an empty hand just yet, still being able to feel Will's large warm hand against my small hand. I push the door open to the Travel Lodge going inside to the reception desk in the corner of the room where a Grumpy looking woman was sat looking through some type of magazine.

"Hi, Uh. Double room for Lenney." I say with a polite smile as I lean my arms on the tall desk in front of me. "Ok, Here." She says passing me the key as I hear the door open followed by footsteps as Will stands behind my putting down a bag resting his hand on my back. 
I'm not sure when Will and I crossed over to this touchy-feely relationship but I wasn't complaining It was comforting.  

"Uh, This is a single room Key..?" I say confused as I look down at the information on the Key-card "yup, no double rooms left. Have a Good, night." I turn around to face Will feeling my cheeks getting slightly warm "Is that okay with you?" 

"Yeah, we've shared a bed a hundred times before, No biggie."
"Yeah you're right aha"

And so we headed upstairs to our single room. 
Now by single room, you would assume it meant two single beds right? No, You're totally and utterly wrong. Will and I open the door and just burst into laughter as we turn on the light to see legitimately a single bed in the middle of the room "Oh you have got to be kidding me" Will says between laughs "This is just our luck" I also say between laughs as I go over to the bed laying down on it "Uncomfortable as fuck as well." 

"I'll take the floor you take the bed," Will says with a smile as he sits next to me
"Hell no! Even a dog wouldn't eat off of this floor, it's minging. we can share the single bed."
"How??? its smaller than you!" Will says as he begins to laugh again 

"It'll just be very... Cozy" I say as I begin to laugh as well after hearing Will's laugh. I swear he has the most contagious laugh I have ever heard. 
"Well then, very cozy it is." He says while kicking off his shoes and taking off his shirt before climbing under the covers putting his arms out for me to join.
So I do the same as he and climb under the covers the best I can and snuggle into his embrace. And it surprisingly didn't take us very long until we both disappeared into the land of sleep. 

And even though It was the world's smallest bed, and I spent most of the night either half hanging out the bed or directly on top of Will.

It was the best sleep I have ever had.