Chapter 17: Moon over Bourbon Street

The night was here, the night of the full moon was getting closer. Hayley held her hand on her belly, looking up at the sky. Serena looks over at the woods as Elliot and Jackson stood in the bush. She nods at them and Eric walks over to their side, placing a hand on Hayley's shoulder.

She looks up at him and nods. He then informs Serena of everything that was happening in New Orleans, the chaos and disorder were filling the streets as he always informs her of Klaus' little affair with the witch, Genevieve. She exhales, letting him know that she doesn't control his choices anymore and that he doesn't control her choices.

He smiles at her and nodded, understanding that she was letting him go. Then Eric looks up at the moon and saw that it was full. Then everyone started to shift back into their human forms.

They were all dressed and Serena held out the jar to Jackson, he looks at her and she nods at her. He took the jar from her unscrewing it and pour it into the pot that was cooking the food.

Then she looks up at the moon, seeing it was full and no clouds in sight. Then after every cursed wolf that eat the herbs, Elliot included. Serena webs her fingers with Hayley's, gripping her hand tightly as everyone held their breath and watched the moon. Then once it was gone. Nothing happened. Everyone exhaled with relief and cheered. Serena and Eric hug their elder brother, who returns the hug.

Then Serena pulls out and hugs Jackson, who hugs her in return, the curse was finally broken and the werewolves of the pack were free. Elliot was free of his curse.

~8~8~8~

Then the morning came and the boys were fighting upon themselves, but it was training. Everyone was gathered around. Serena and Hayley were laughing among themselves, Eric stood next to them and Jackson watches as Eric whispers into Serena's ear, making her laugh. He didn't know why, but he felt a little jealous of him, then he walks over towards them.

Serena then notices at he came over and smiles at him, "Couldn't the Alpha be out there, wrestling with the boys?" she questions him, making him chuckle a little at him. "Nah. That's just for pecking order. They already know who's the Alpha." he states and she smirks at him. "I bet." she jokes and he arches her eyebrow at her and she just laughs.

Then one of the boys were thrown to the ground and everyone cheered for the winner. Then Elliot walks out, "Little brother." he calls out, pointing at Eric, everyone 'Ooh' at them and Eric, who smiles and turns his head a little. "Oh no." he laughs. "Come on, Eric, just like old-time," he states, peeling his white shirt off and revealed his tattoo on his left pecs, shoulder, and arm. "Oh, are you going to back down, Eric?" Hayley questions him with a smirk. Eric smiles smugly at her then peels of his coat and shirt as well.

 Everyone cheers for him, "My brother use to wipe the floor with me

Everyone cheers for him, "My brother use to wipe the floor with me." he states, handing her his coat and shirt. "Well, you had thousand years to practice, show him what you got," she states. He rolls his eyes at them then walks out and the two brothers stood ready. But the two brother smirk and Elliot charged at Eric. But Eric dodges and held his brother in a headlock.