Chapter 1: Roomates

*Hannahs P.O.V.

Let me introduce
my self my name is Hannah M. I am a very loud blonde who obsess over the walking dead and 5sos. I usually wear flannels with leggings and crop tops. I've always had the dream of having a YouTube channel but my best friend Hailey never wanted to. That's all you need to know for now...

There long narrow hallways, plain and not very exciting. A couple paintings here and there, the wall is a plain light shade of gray. The office lady hands me the key, "Room 369", she says. I walk down the long dull narrow boron hallways. I wish my parents didn't send me hear I could have just gotten a tutor, but it wasn't just my bad grades they thought I wasn't very lady like and should also work on my behavior.

My phone rings *BEEP* BEEP*
It's Hailey calling, I miss her but decide I'll call her once I unpack my stuff. I want to make my room more colorful. I can he the curtains, put up some posters, and put on my sheets, I sit on my bed,
On my laptop watching Jc Caylens Newest video, Kian's in it, they are doing the ice bucket challenge. I start cracking up/crying cause it's so funny, just as my roommate walks through the door.

I am about to introduce myself when, she's on the phone, it doesn't sound good it's like she's yelling. She starts crying.
I walk over
To comfort her and ask her, "what's wrong?" She doesn't respond she just drops her stuff and runs our the door
Grabbing her phone on the way out. That was awkward I think to myself, and go back to what I was doing.

The bell rings time for dinner I don't really wanna go out in front of a bunch of people but I'm super hungry, so I throw on some of my cute jean shorts, with my white laced crop top on. My make up and hair is already done from earlier.

I stand in line minding my own buisness, I'm about to grab a tray when I fall forwards, I turn around to see who ha pushed me. I couldn't believe me eyes. It's can't be... I think to myself. Is this real or am I just dreaming?

Heeeeyyyyyy, it's Henn34 here hope
You guys like the first chapter not te best and kinda short but I got big Ideas for this story just wait and read 💛 Peace my beautiful loveley beautiful amazing readers - xo Hannah ✌️💜 check out my YouTube channel: Not So Identical