Hatthew!

"Omfg" I said.
" I didn't mean for you to its just Hannah I uhh.. I'm sorry" he said.
"Whatever" I said crying and stormed out of the room. in my way out I bumped into JC.
"What's wrong?" JC asked.
" Kian he's uh with another girl" I said, crying into his shoulder.

JC POV
I stormed into her room and into the bath room. I grabbed Kian by the shirt lifted him up and started punching him. " DONT YOU DARE EVER HURT HER EVER AGAIN WHAT I DID WAS A MISTAKE AND
YOU, YOU DID IT AGAIN RIGHT AFRER SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU, YOU NEVER TALK
TO HER AGAIN OR HURT HER OT NEXT TIME
YOU WONT BE ABLE TO WALK!!!" I screamed.
"Stop" she said, I turned around it was Hannah she was bawling her eyes out.
" I don't want anyone to fight." Hannah said. "You both had you chance and you blew it you hurt me and I need some time. She grabbed her coat and stormed out the door crying.

Hannahs POV
I called Matthew and asked him to pick me up I said I would explain when I see him but it was an emergency when I got here he hopped in the car it had been raining and I didn't even wanna be near that hotel. So I was standing outside. He wrapped me in his blanket int he car and stopped at the store, he grabbed me a warm coffee and some chocolate. wow he really knows what makes me feel better. He took me back to his place. I fell asleep on the way there and woke up in his bed. Alone.

A/n Hey
Guys it's Hannah hope
You like this
Chapter love
You all beautiful amazing readers peace 💖✌️

Check
Out my
YouTube channel
Watch subscribe
Like
Comment!
Not So Identical

Who do you ship Hannah with?
Do you like Abbie and Nash?
Who do you think
Kians new girl is?
Comment you fave thee Magcon or o2l members or both and your name and I may insert you into the story .