The Begginging Of The New

Hannahs POV
"Alright
You
Guys ready?"
"Yea, we all answered."
We all went out
On stage and I was introduced to the whole
Crowd. Afterwards we
Met a few fans and headed back . On our way back we all got a text from
Bart saying that O2L would join us. Great 😒 I thought. Just what I needed.

Abbies POV
When we got that text, was so excited. I couldn't wait to have Sams pasta everyday. YUM IN MY TUM TUM! I decided to call Sam and tell him plans for airport. "We are picking all of you up in the limo tomorrow morning at 12" I said.
"Kk" he said Back.
"K, I gotta go love Ya Pottorff." I said and hung up the phone.

I woke up in the morning and got Hannah up. We got ready for the airport we both didn't feel like getting dressed so we wore slouchy pants( like sweat pants with tight bottoms that are super comfy) then we put on our glasses and out hair was already straightended so we did quick mascara and cover up. We slept over at the Magcon house cause Hannah is having a bad time with JC and Kian.

So we hopped in the limo and picked up all of o2l I sat by Nash and Jack J. and Carter sat next to Jack J. Jack Gilinsky sat next to Aaron and Hayes And Hannah sat next to Matt and Sam. Kian and JC and Trevor and Ricky sat next to each other on the other side. so we were on our way to the O2L/ Magcon tour...

Check it out : Not so Identical 👈 our youtube channel
Subscribe!