Sirens

Flashback:
there was a little boy, who had a disorder. It's now treated as he got older but when he was younger he had it. His mom let things slide and didn't have very many boundaries. This mom did not really pay attention to the things the little boy did. Which was bad with his disorder. She didn't have the money to treat this little boy. So she just had to be careful, which she wasn't. One day long ago the little boy was riding around on his black penny board and tripped and fell. so he was late for dinner when he came back to the house it was burning he saw that his mom and family was gone. She had left him. He looked everywhere. He rode his skateboard off into the forestry his house and saw that people were staying in an old abandoned cabin. He went to go check it out. He opened the door to find his mom who he hadn't seen in 2 years. The one who had left him there to die. the one who left him without a family. The one who didn't treat him. and he still isn't treated. He ranted and ranted she grabbed a knife threatening to kill him if he didn't leave. He regretted but took the knife from her hands flipped it around and stabbed her. He was shocked, and burried the body deep in the woods. till one day it was found...

HANNAHS POV
THe sirens got louder and louder,closer and closer too the house. I was kinda freaking out, I don't know why but I had a bad feeling. It felt like a dark pit in my stomach,its not like I haven't heard sirens before it could be anything, a police car, ambulance, fire truck and it may not even be coming here.

I forgot to mention Jc came over earlier while we were swimming he didn't come out so as long as I was away from him I didn't care. talked down stairs Jc had a worried look on his face. Every time sirens came by he got like that.

"hey." I said to Matt walking up and giving him a kiss.

"Hi,baby."he said kissing back.

I hear aloud knock on he doo,Matt opens it. "Is Jc Caylen here?" the policeman ask.

"right over there" Matt pointed. Jc gave me a look. I don't know what it meant but It was stuck in my head.

"jc you are under arrest for murder of your own mother." he said.