The Talk

Hannahs POV
"What's up?" I asked.
" I really like you ever since I met you acatully ever since I saw you on your YouTube channel your beautiful, I want to get to know you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.
I'm shocked I don't say anything my face is blank. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back. "I'm sorry but I just broke up with my boyfriend and I need some time to mourn and you've been so sweet to me, I really like you too Matthew. Just be patient with me. please." I start to cry.
"Call me Matt." he said and hugs me tight and close. " lets so back inside, but first will you and Abbie join us for Magcon, I bet some of your fans will be there
Too and maybe that can help all this drama off
Your mind."
"Sure, I'd love too." I say and we walk back inside.
As we walk in Cameron starts going on about Matt
And Me( which there isn't) and what happened last night( nothing). I roll my eyes and sit down on the couch next to Matt.

Abbies POV
Nash is so sweet but JackJ. ugh there was something there, whatever I'll just get over it it's nothing big he just helped me up. me and Nash went to a nice lunch at a bistro today and then I drove me and Hannah to the o2l/ our house which was now ready for us.
"hey Sam." I said.
"what's up?" He asked.
"Nothing, can you make me that pasta pleaseee!" I begged.
"Haha sure." he said.
I ran up stairs and JC was waiting by Hannahs door.
"What do you want?" I asked angrily.
"I want to talk to Hannah." he said.
"I think she needs some space, she's had enough heartbreak. so let her be for a couple of days, ok?" I asked.
"Ya ok" he said and walked away.
He turned around "Can you keep a secret?" He asked.
"Ya," I said.
"I'm
In love with Hannah, so much and it hurts me eveyday to know that she's not mine anymore." he said.
I turned around and walked into Hannahs room. I layed down next to her. she was sleeping and I was on my phone and eventually I fell asleep too.

A/N Hey guys what's up? I hope you like this?
Who do you ship Abbie with?
Who do you ship Hannah with?
What do you think about JC loving hannah?!! Please let me know you thoughts and check out my channel SUBSCRIBE!!!! Not So Identical

Love you all beautiful amazing readers peace 💖✌️