Humans are such fools

More years passed, Thor got Loki out of prison, what resulted in the green-eyed faking his own death and conjuring a spell so Odin would stay on Earth and the god of mischief took the king's place and with Thor's absence he spent time enjoying the life people had to offer to Father of All.

The prince spent more time with the little one now that she was fifteen years old (and maybe she wasn't that little anymore), Lin was becoming a real genius and insanity threatened taking over her every day. Now she wasn't just a toy in the hands of humans but basically a slave for weapon production.

The god of mischief really wished to take her out of that terrible place, bring her to Asgard and give her the life the Stark deserved.

But then came Ragnarok and Thanos...

If in a way Thor and his brother became closer during the civilization destruction that the Asgardian people lived... When Thanos attacked Earth everyone's lives collapsed once again.

Loki didn't survive, so many lives were lost and the few that weren't chosen for the decimation weren't the same anymore. Almost everyone that survived Hela didn't sustain the second battle and it was likely that Asgard had fallen for good because the chances of returning to what they once were were slim.

Even with all those tragedies, he knew that things were taking the right turn and that the prophecy would come true soon. What most comforted him was knowing that Thanos would be comparable to a small maggot when the true entity that will soon gain its powers arises.

The memories in the prince's mind weren't anything but confusing, today he remembers about the time he spent locked up in Asgard, how he helped Ragnarok happen and having sacrificed himself to maintain Thor alive, but also know that none of this really happened to himself despite everyone around him knowing about his strange past, in his most concrete remembrances he never passed through all that situation after running away from Earth with the Tesseract.

Despite feeling deep in his heart that there was a little mistake on the story that everyone was leaving aside...

Things were extremely chaotic, it was as if since the crazy titan fought on Earth history has been reset, restarted from a certain point and told differently. Sometimes the jotun asked himself why he and the human girl were the only ones that noticed this extreme difference. The young Captain America that they knew turned into an old man that his age indicated him to be. He helped in the S.H.I.E.L.D construction and got rid of its self-destruction that was bound to happen, knowing that Bucky was alive and what he would do under someone else's commands Steve prevented Howard Stark's and his wife murder, although they died by someone else's hand a few days later, Howard when he was still alive created a type of medicine for both the super soldiers that interrupted progressive cellular degeneration and granted them a long life. If the Avengers' intention when coming back in time was not creating flaws on the timeline then they failed miserably, even if a minority of the Earth habitants could notice the change in the present because they didn't live through the altered past.

Back to some of the events post the first Thanos snap, the voices in Lin's head didn't leave her alone and sometimes she asked herself if by any chance the humans were right when they talked about her insanity. In the period that the teenager stopped feeling the bond between her and the god, the panic took over all her senses, all her instincts screamed saying that Loki was dying and now she was alone forever. But Lin didn't have time to mourn...

While the Asgardians were butchered in space and soon after the great titan came to earth people of an army's high hierarchy appeared and pressed Lin to remake the super-soldier serum. She, in fact, could learn and become a specialist in anything with ease and superhuman speed, but the variables for that experiment were too big... So, all of them failed and the best soldiers that army had were lost.