Of course, princess!

Now only the avengers, the current and the former ones, and their closest friends were in the place, being observed by far by the supposed organizer of the event, a woman a little bit older than the star of the night, in curled black hair and inactive legs on the wheelchair. Loki apparently was the only one who identified her as she really was: an infiltered agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. to make sure Lin was no uncontrollable threat, despite having gamma rays in her organism. It was good that none of the members of the revenge list dared to show up, it wouldn't have been good if she informed her superiors that the Iron Girl murdered a public figure on her starring day. Why do the strongest never pay attention to those they find fragile? This is probably the cause of the ruin of most of them.

A bunch of claps, incentive yelling and howls called the attention of the god. In a corner, not very far from there, the avengers seemed to gamble involving alcohol, specifically the alcoholic drink that Tony created for Thor when he was still alive. Were they crazy? Most of them was too drunk to keep going, but the god of thunder, the queen Valkyrie and another competitor seemed fine. The blonde wouldn't give up so easily and apparently these words didn't even exist in the vocabulary of his adversaries.

Loki asked himself who was the crazy, mad, nonsense human who challenged both the Asgardian to drink. Only a completely unbalanced and a dispassionate-for-his-life person would do such a thing. What would take anyone to do it? The fourth competitor still standing fell aside unconscious, allowing the jotun to see the great stupid who... wait, was that Lin?

More claps were heard, everyone encouraging the only human still participating of the bet, she didn't seem not even a little bit altered, whilst even Thor faltered. More and more glasses were emptied, Stark seemed just to have fun while the other two got their cheeks red and kind of lightheaded. Lin raised the glass in victory while people laughed and congratulated her, she had won, she was the last one to get drunk.

When the trickster god saw her standing up and looking at him, he knew that was a great time to sneak out through the window. The bet said basically that the winner could propose anything to the losers and they should accept to do it without complains. Who would wait for a better opportunity to humiliate a friend, right?

- So, my dear losers. – She said for those still awaken. – Go to our dear Loki, court him and propose to him.

Loki would definitively run away through the window now, but he felt his body being hold by a strong and red magic, Wanda was indeed a traitor. He stared angrily at Stark and she answered just kissing her hands to him, not holding her laugh while comfortably sitting on a chair with the unbearable Jane by her side, both were laughing at him. Even Captain Marvel seemed to find it funny. The prince would take the revenge for it any day for sure.

- Loki of Asgard! – Bucky was the first to kneel in front of him. – Please marry me!

- No, Loki! – Scott came tottering. – Marry me!

- Choose me and Asgard will be yours. – Valkyrie didn't even showed difficulty to speak, it was probably her brother who convinced her to be part of this, she was even recorded for everyone's fun. – Her proposal was good, maybe in another occasion he would take it.

- NO! – Thor's voice sounded as a thunder from where he was, his brother practically wasn't drunk, but he wouldn't miss the opportunity to reverse the roles and having fun with such a play, even if he seemed not to believe that he would really say what he was planning to. – You have insisted many times we're not brothers, we really are not! So, marry me and claim the new Throne of Asgard to rule it by my side.

Loki regret to be pity on him earlier, he would kill him without thinking twice as soon as the occasion allowed him. Jane almost burst out laughing beside the now-goddamn Iron Girl and the target of all the laughs considered to push her from the stairs as soon as Wanda let him go.