Loki's human

Lin asked herself who had the "awesome" idea to take her to a party, after all, what could go wrong? It isn't like she was a time-bomb dressed in red, right? Ok, she isn't dress in red yet.

If it were a normal circumstance, Stark's answer to the proposal of celebration would be a beautiful no, but she was playing a good roll until now, she didn't want to screw this up, so, she made everyone to believe she was happy with the idea.

- Smile, handshakes, social drinking, it can't be that hard. – The woman whispered for herself while tried to find a good human appearance that pleased her eyes and fit with her clothes, but that, at the same time, wouldn't be so different of how she really was.

Pepper, earlier, brought a beautiful dress, a pair of high heels and a lot of make-up, she probably truly believed that the younger had any idea of what to do with all those things.

When Loki appeared again in the room, she was still staring at the mirror, agonized not knowing how to continue to dress up. Stark was restless about the fact of having to interact with many humans that night, she wasn't comfortable at all to go down and to join the guests. Her friend looked from afar, he wouldn't help her with this kind of things unless she asked and it was obvious that Lin would do that sooner or later. Loki was simply wonderful, he could squander very well the beauty of a god when he wanted, his style pleased her and sometimes the human wanted to punch him to be so handsome, even being his true appearance of Frost Giant her favorite yet.

- Can you please get out? – Lin asked, frustrated – your shine is blinding me! – She closed her eyes, dramatizing.

- Would that be a compliment, little monster? – Loki answered, not moving from where he was. By the way, Lin hated to be called little monster and that's exactly why he called her like that.

- No. – She frowned. – It seems someone threw glitter on you.

Lovely as always, the "Asgardian" ironically considered, but he knew that the woman didn't mind at all about how he presented himself physically, even the view pleasing Lin, she was the kind of person who didn't give a fuck about someone's appearance. She learned very early that the most beautiful body usually was followed by the most questionable intentions, his best friend was a perfect example of that and that's exactly why, for Loki, it was weird that she was making an effort to look pretty.

He observed the different eyes facing the mirror, sit on a comfortable chair and with the magic flowing through her skin in a constant change of shape, she still can't keep the perfect transformations for a long time, but it isn't like she would admit it for the real wizard. By curiosity, Loki ended up observing an opened notebook on the bed of the bedroom where she was dressing up, a certain rarity coming from someone with so much access to technology as her, he paged some leaves, seeing that the content was nothing more than an enormous list with photographs, names and other tens of information about many famous businessmen.

- Do you think these humans may be there? – The question was whispered and he noticed when his friend took her hands to her knees, sticking her nails to them to contain the anger. No part of her body seemed to be green. Fortunately.

- I see no problem with these humans... - the god would say something else if he hadn't turned another leaf and recognized one of the faces. It has her turn to see her friend's body to freeze in hatred.

- This isn't a complete report about prospective guests. – Lin said with an acid humor and a pain voice. – It's the revenge list you asked me.

The revenge list. Yeah, that made sense. Loki was already impatient about the long time she took to hand him his targets, but not even him, who kept track of Stark's life so close had an idea that they were so many. Two thousand, eight hundred, sixty-three pages. Each one with the maximum of data that she could get about the humans who put those scars on her skin. For more than nineteen years he expected to pay back to each one of them for what they've done to his girl, probably he would become a Midgard enemy again when the damages started to show up, but Loki would never feel any resentment for that.