You scared the hell out of us.

The world has never been a place in which safety has always been guaranteed, in which justice has always been efficient and in which evildoers are always punished by their actions. Dreams are demotivated each day, courage is rooted out and the ability of making the difference is taken out by those who want to keep their so-comfortable stability. But, despite all the shit, there are those who are tired of just watching and decided to do something about it so that our lives were a little bit more bearable.

On the ruins of what has been someday a battleground, it was lifted formerly a monumental extension in the memory of those who came to fight for a continuous life, a better life, and couldn't go back. The survivors now returned their homes, some of them took what was left from their partners to be buried in their due reality, others left empty-handed, trying to accept the fact that there was nothing left of their friends to take back. The feeling of loss was spread through each corner of the planet, they won for a very high cost and the powerlessness sensation prevailed by each one still breathing. Now all of them understood that they were nothing in the face of what still peeked in the outside universe.

The civils who protected the alternative reality provided by wizards, gradually went back home and didn't even tried to force a normality that didn't exist a long time ago. The reality was open to the access to multiverse, allowing each one going back home. It was raining at those moments of farewell, as if the Earth felt sorry for all the deaths it was forced to bear.

Jennifer Walters came back with an expression of someone who had accomplished her mission and through the same portal, the actors headed again to a world in which heroes had no superpowers, in which lives saved by their roles were not threatened by villains with inhuman gifts and in which their new allies were just characters in an HQ.

- Do you promise that you won't let people forget who my father was? – Morgan asked, observing the man who was identical to a certain genius, playboy, philanthropist and who he would miss so much.

- I can risk saying that they wouldn't forget him even if I do nothing. – He held her, not because he felt like Tony or because he considered the girl his daughter, but because he understood how a gesture like this makes the difference for children like her.

The tears of the little one wet his shirt and Pepper's look burned on her skin, so as Rhodes', Happy's, Peter's and Harley's. That was a family that, even after so long, still needed this illusion that wherever Iron Man is, he's fine. They would never get over it completely, but they could live with that.

The correspondents still alive of each interpreter were also there and exchanged looks with those people so different from them and so alike at the same time, as if they didn't need words to share what they were feeling. Probably, they would never meet again people as amazing as their reflected images. One by one, they left that remarkable reality and, at last, only Tom Hiddleston stayed behind.

It was still disturbing to Odinson to see someone like the trickster god not feeling the impulse to prepare for any kind of manipulation, but, looking at the human, he almost wanted to close that portal and keep him as the true Loki, regardless the consequences. It was expected that he wouldn't see that much lack of falsehood on his brother's face again.

- Is he alive? – The god asked the man who stared at a specific point for too long, as if expecting something.

- He never stays dead for much long. – Thomas answered with a shrinking shoulder and, even though his words had been a gap for many interpretations, there was nothing in him that gave away everything he knew. – An advice, Thunder God. – His eyes lifted to find the other's blue and he stepped back, not intending to linger to leave. – When he comes back, take him to eat a pizza and avoid judging him so much, as you always do.