Part of the journey is the end...

Nemesis heard the challenging roar of someone like her, an aspiring alpha fighting for her status, a so powerful being that for the first time she was willing to answer with the same provoking tone. The atmospheric pression changed and a few meters from where she was, a shining-armor and flying-cape man appeared, bulging with an aura that wouldn't cause humans nothing but terror.

The Emperor raised his hands and slightly snapped his fingers, sending away the formerly imposed execution and reversing the torture, but, besides that, he allayed the insects as if protecting them and put himself in front of the purplish woman. Eyes to eyes, each movement could start a massacre and each breath could mean a defeat. She repeated his move and snapped her fingers turning all the living beings on Earth into dust, nothing deserved more of her concentration than that creature. He took no long to repeat the snap, allowing the population to come back to life. May the gods help the weaker, the female was smiling as if in a psychotic delight for the worthy battle she would fight and this, by itself, indicated how destructive they were about to be.

Few could follow when they threw themselves against each other, as fast as light or even faster, their energy hurtled in a terrible bang and the intensity they held each other was so strong that time, space, reality, mind, soul and power became a visible matter to the eyes of anyone. On that speed, they attacked each other like wild beasts, but for human eyes, they were barely moving.

Like on a mortal dance, their body interlaced and their members moved with the graciousness of destroying galaxies. Each impact more devastating than the previous one, each spelling more terrible than they had ever seen. The remaining landscape was quickly undone and the survivors hid as they could to protect themselves.

A black whole was created by one of them and soon another one appeared in the hands of the adversary to counter attack the advance. The ground opened with the collision and they were thrown to the sky, an energy trying to overcome the other, the force of one trying to subjugate the other's and both of them failing in each attempt.

Nemesis, trying to defeat him, threw a blast of her own power with her hands, but he could anticipate her movements to attack her the same way and more than that, with red rays coming from his eyes like a mutant and this summed force made Original hit the ground instead of the Emperor.

- THIS IS MY FUCKING BROTHER! – Chris shouted rooting for his Loki, feeling as the God of the Thunder himself, with his hands up, happy and proud. He didn't know how he could identify Loki in that thing, but he was so sure of it that he couldn't doubt the identity of the one hiding in that armor.

- Yes, he is. – A voice identical to his said, resting his hand on the other's shoulder with the same admiration.

Odinson was there (which made the actor jump of fright to see him), strong and newly-resurrected by an inconsequential beast with remains of once was the trickster god. Despite he was completely recovered, there was something different on his semblance, it has been a long time ago since he looked to his brother with so much appreciation as now...

The purplish woman didn't allow her opponent to come to her and hit her, she disappeared when he was a few inches far from reaching her and reappeared behind him, too fast for him to avoid the coup totally, too strong for not to be damaged. The regeneration wasn't a problem for none of the both, they could keep battling for thousands of years before finishing it or being lucky enough to one of them being knocked out before recovering.

The perception of place wasn't the same for those two and for the other beings in the planet, they didn't mind and didn't even notice while the world under their feet changed and the fight was taken further. Cities were ruined for their powers and the sea wasn't a place where they would be less lethal. Dragging each other with so much violence and fury, they surpassed the skies of Mexico and only hit the ground again in Costa Rica, coup after coup, the Emperor was thrown to Colombia, who, in answer, threw Nemesis to Brazil, in the remains of the Amazon.