Extra scene 2

The actors noticed the portal through which they disappeared and then waited for precious seconds for any anomaly that could happen again. They were too much aware of how so little time could reflect in months on those other realities and they didn't intend to risk being seen by those beings as the people they really were.

They got back in the turn of another year and even if the whole world shared the respectful silence that the date implicated, each heartbeat seemed to be a complete symphony. The vein of the self-named Chris Evans' nose was the first to burst, followed soon by the others who likewise weren't stupid to the point of breathing the toxic air of where they were.

The government team that awaited them brought oxygenation masks only when all the responsible ones for what happened confirmed there was no chance of any of them surpassing the barrier for the Central Universe again. Their bodies could finally relax and get back to the form they really were when properly treated, welcomed and officially forgiven.

- Did you tell them your names? – A strong voice asked, as if this small detail could start a war.

- We made sure they wouldn't tell. – One of the directors answered for the actors. – We instructed them to convince everyone that they were born on Earth 1. – The man was answered with a puckered forehead in dislike. – What? She has a starting story very alike to ours and people who correspond to the characters, there was no other place where no one would distrust the lie.

The features of those who fought against Loki and Nemesis slowly altered, each one of them recovered perfectly, though their organisms claimed about the drain of power.

- Come on. – The team didn't seem to be happy at all for being forced to create that improvised scenario risking getting exposed. – Let's go home.

They were in the second millennial after the Great Fall, they have just completed their second decade, but even so life wasn't even close to be the same. The mission that those people accepted was just a vestige of his most glorious times, a memory of what someday they could do.

There was a time the planet was nearly destroyed because of a great war, however, those who survived took the first steps to their species evolution. Centuries later, humanity touched for the first time its greatest potential and its mightiness was revealed: they could interfere in the path of other worlds. It clearly matched with the nature of those beings, appropriating from the valuable goods they conquered, that's why it took no long until all the multiverse was traced from a single point. There was a glorious future in their hands, but once again they missed their chance.

The Great Fall was the peak of the human selfishness. It was when their gifts were plucked by a two-faced god and the other realities were set aside; since then, they entered in a deep downturn. All they had now was those small rests of their ancient conquest, universes like those in which heroes lived were the few that were still under the control of that world and people with the abilities of their ancestors like the directors and that fan were the only ones who still could keep the hope for better times.

Those actors represented the symbol of populational faith in a world where the rate of suicides is even comparable to the births. It was some people who kept their similar with the perseverance that they hadn't lost it all, even though they didn't know the life how it really was in the past.

Maybe they would only surrender when all the bearers of the gift no longer existed or when their own characters became conscious of what really is the existence of the place they live in.

Earth 0, six thousand and twenty after Christ.