03 | with me

Alexandria walked closely beside Travis as he lead her through the crowd

Alexandria walked closely beside Travis as he lead her through the crowd. Ignoring the stares that were being sent her way she made her way into the VIP section that was already occupied by the OVO members. Upon entering they were handed a glass shot filled with Hennessy which they both devoured causing the man who handed it to them to cheer. The lights flickered as the music blasted through the wide speakers. Leaning over the railing Alexandria rapped to Big Ole Freak, "Nobody know. I fuck with him on the low. We never show up together but I text him when I'm ready to go."

Glancing over the railing she realized she was being recorded and blew a kiss into the camera. Normally she would feel uncomfortable about being recognized but the percocet had kicked in. Travis rocked his head to the beat as he sipped from his cup. He stood directly beside her. He was never far from her. After a couple of songs Alexandria took a seat on the couch.

"Why you over here by yourself?" The redhead whom was introduced to her as OB asked. "Scoot over." Scooting over OB joined her on the couch. Titling his bottle towards her he asked, "You want some?"

"I'm good," Alexandria replied as she looked around the section. A snort left her mouth as she watched Travis placed his hands on the lower back of a random girl. Travis might've been the best brother to her but he was the dirtiest dogs when it came to other women. Shaking her head she just hoped this one wasn't as crazy as the last one.

"Travis over there laying it thick," OB said causing them to laugh. "Drake ain't find you yet?"

"Find me?" Alexandria raised her eyebrows in confusion. "He invited me. I didn't expect him to be here catering to me."

OB laughed quietly to himself at her response. Speaking of the devil he mumbled as Drake entered into the section. Hugging a few celebrities that he had invited, his eyes drifted over until he found Alexandria. He patted them on the back informing them he'll be right back as he sauntered to where she was sitting. "You don't mind if I interrupt?"

"We're kinda in the middle of something important. You can come back later," OB joked as Drake rolled his eyes at him. "Alright I'm gonna go find my business. It was nice talking to you Alex."

Alexandria mumbled a small bye as Drake took a seat beside her. She wasn't normally moved by the presence of a man but the way he was staring at her had her feeling some sort of way. The energy he radiated was one that had her insides curling and she didn't know whether it was for a good reason or not. Still she wouldn't let him know that. "Are you gonna continue staring at me for the whole night?"

A smile covered Drake's face at her statement. Leaning over towards her he whispered, "I only stare at things worth staring."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I like what I see," His deep voice rang through her ears.

A smile covered her face at his choice of words. "Trust me. You don't want to get involved with someone like me."