22 | rocket

Beyoncé's Rocket played loudly through the bathroom speakers drowning down the sound of their moans. Using his free hand Drake widen the space between her legs as he placed soft kisses from her shoulder towards her neck. They had been at it for hours. Both of them making use of the free time that they had finally been granted.

"Fuck," Alexandria cried as Drake lifted her flexible right leg onto his shoulder. He stared deeply inside of her eyes as he held onto her body and slowly move in and out of her.

"You like that?" Drake cooed at a dazzled Alexandria who could only nodded back at him but that wasn't enough for him. Rotating his hips he increased the pace causing her mouth to drop open in pleasure, "Say it."

"I-I can't focus," Alexandria groaned as the strokes intensified causing her to place her hand against the shower glass. Closing her eyes tears dripped down her cheek as he continued to pound deeply inside of her.

Removing his hold on her thigh Drake secured his hand firmly around her throat and gave it a tight squeeze causing her eyes to pop open, "Keep your fucking eyes open."

"A-Aubrey. Oh my god," She screamed as he pounded against her spot. "I-I can't hold it."

"Say it," Drake growled as he went deeper. "You think anyone else can fuck you like this? You belong to me. No one else can fuck you like I do. This is my shit."

"Yes Daddy. It's yours," Alexandria repeated back at him, "I'm yours. Only yours."

In and out. That was all her mind could focus on as her leg grew weak beneath her. The angle, the pace, it was all too much. Placing her hand on his stomach she tried to push away from his body but he gripped her hand into his and pulled her closer so that she could feel all of him causing her to cry out. She could feel her orgasm getting closer and closer as Drake pounded against her spot and before she knew it she had released all over him but he wasn't done with her. Lifting her leg off his shoulder he scooped up Alexandria who was partially out of it due to the intensity of her orgasm. Their previous interaction with Sophie had left him very agitated. Even after playing with Adonis and putting him to bed he still felt angry at how she had not only attacked him but completely judged Alexandria's character without knowing her. Sex was the perfect way to blow off some steam while pleasuring both himself and Alexandria. They both had an intense sex drive, in which he knew that whatever he had planned for the rest of the night that she could manage it. One of the reasons they were both meant for each other.

******************************************

"Merry Christmas Alejandra," Alexandria whispered to herself. Pouring some hot chocolate in offering to her sister's spirit in the adjacent cup she leaned back into the chair with a deep sigh.

The Christmas holidays was always an emotional period for her. Growing up she had never experienced the ideal Christmas celebration like everyone else. The one day out of the entire year that was supposed to be about family and love was one of the worst days of the year for her. Her father made sure of it. He took pleasure in ensuring that she knew that she would never be treated with love by him or Santa. In his words Alexandria was a bad girl and bad girls received nothing from Santa. As the year went by she got used to not receiving gifts or when being sent gifts from other family members not being able to touch or play with them. Whenever her sister would ask why there wasn't any gifts underneath the Christmas tree for Alexandria, she would quickly interrupt her repeating the same saying her father had instilled in her mind, "Bad girls received nothing from Santa."