21 | shame

Alexandria.

December 22nd, 2018

Her eyes widen in surprise at the sight of the large crowd that surrounded the stage

Her eyes widen in surprise at the sight of the large crowd that surrounded the stage. The sound of singing mixed with screaming could be heard as Drake and Popcaan finished their last song together. Retrieving the black owl embroidered face towel from inside of his jean's pocket, he wiped the sweat that had been dripping down his face and threw the towel into the crowd. As he rested his hand on Popcaan's shoulder, his eyes interlocked with Alexandria who had been watching the entire show from backstage. Flashing her his signature ear touching smile, he diverted his attention back towards his friend and the blazing crowd. Both men going back and forth as they teased each other about the simplest things. Clearing his throat into the microphone, Drake announced what everyone had been waiting to hear for years. Popcaan was going to be signed to OVO. Glassing shattering screams pierced the area as both men dapped each other up.

Immediately walking towards Alexandria, he threw his arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug, "Did you like the show?"

"You were amazing."

"Remember we're leaving tonight," Drake paused and turned towards the closest person beside him which was Niko. Lowering his hold onto her waist they followed behind the security that lead them towards their car. He had did his job and now it was time for him to enjoy the last moments of being in Jamaica privately. Opening the car door he allowed her to enter inside first before sliding in beside her.

"I wished we could stay here longer."

"We can come back after Christmas," He kissed the back of their intertwined hands. Snuggling closer towards his body she rested her onto his shoulder.

"There's already videos of your performance," She showed him the video of his Controlla performance. "That was really quick."

"Figured, everyone was recording," He nodded at her. "I wonder if there's any video of us."

"Of us?"

"Yes, is that a problem?"

"No," She shook her head at him. "I just didn't know we were going public with the relationship that's all."

"Do you want to go public?" Drake raised his eyebrows in question at her. "If information about us manages to leak to the media then so be it but we're going to enjoy this without worrying about what anyone else's thinks."

"I can see the headlines now. Fashion superstar Alexandria Lewis bags thee Champagepapi."

"Hold up," Drake raised his hand up. "I was the one who bagged you."

"The only reason you supposedly bagged me was because I allowed you to. If I didn't want to be bagged you wouldn't have bagged me at all."

"Technically, I allowed you feel as if that was what had happened but I had the upper hand all along," He squinted his eyes with a cheekily smile.