Chapter 2

As they were passing through the forest, the sunshine filtering through leaves would touch her skin and so her new companions grew curious as she is supposed to get burned or hurt by it. Instead, her skin sparkles like gem.
"Very interesting!" Shinobu suddenly exclaimed.
"What is?"
"You must be a new breed of demon!" Sanemi laughed as he pulled her towards him harshly.
"What?"
"Don't you get hurt by the sun, Chiaku-san?" Shinobu scrutinised her. Iguro simply stared at the girl behind, dumbfounded of their new discovery. If Muzan is indeed breeding demons that can conquer the sun then they must be in a terrible situation.
"Why would the sun hurt someone? Everyone back home loves all kinds of light and what I love best is the light of the evenfall for it is the richest." Chiaku replied as she played with the light making snowflake sparkles from it which surprised the three pillars even more.
"Stop messing with us, demon! And stop speaking in riddles! Did Muzan make you? His labrat that can survive the sun?"
"Don't you ever listen to everything I say, Scrapewood?! I am not a demon! What is a muzan, is that some kind of witchcraft? Also my name's Chiaku, the only daughter of Chiyo and Reo of the Great Moors, an ally of the elves of Tirnanog and tamer of the great white beast!"
"Stop spouting nonsense, Reindeer!"
"I am telling you the truth! You must be the demon, Scrapewood! I mean look at you, a big bully with an evil laugh and hair like a baby yak!"
"Huh?!"
Iguro snorted but when Sanemi turned to glare at him he kept a straight face. Shinobu laughed softly as she stopped the two from bickering at each other. "We're almost at the Ubayishiki Estate. I'm sorry Chiaku but it is the estate's rule to kept new people coming to our land blindfolded until we reach Oyakata-sama's place. You won't mind, will you?"
"Not at all! Back home, when we invite strangers to our kingdom, we cast some spell on them so they won't remember the way to our place. You know, for safety reasons."
"I'm glad you understand, Chiaku-san."
Before she could speak, Iguro covered her with bandages until she was wrapped up like a mummy. She can hardly move and speak, making only muffled sounds. Sanemi threw her over his shoulder and laughed as he does the usual.
"You know, I can kill you easily this way, Reindeer."
"Hmmff!!Hmph!!Hmf!"
"Hahahaha! I can't hear you Reindeer... What did you say? You want me to kill you right now? It will be my pleasure..."
"Sanemi-San."
"Tsk! Stay out of my way, Shinobu!"
Minutes later, "Hah... It has been a long walk." Shinobu said gently with a smile still plastered on her face.
"Oi, what took you guys so long? We've been waiting for you. Surely your mission isn't that hard for you." Uzui told the three when they arrived, still as flamboyant as ever.
Rengoku noticed the baggage that Sanemi is carrying. "That one seems heavy."
Sanemi chuckled darkly. "We just made a surprising discovery."
"Hmm?"
Sanemi dropped her on the ground, making a loud thud sound and a painful muffle sound from her. Obanai pulled the bandages harshle causing her to twirl and fall on the ground.
"Ouch!"
The other six pillars stared at the newcomer in shock. It is clear that she isn't human but never before have they encountered such a beautiful demon. Her features are now obvious, her magnificent antlers, pointy ears, long silky hair and beautiful cobweb wings.
"There's more. Take a look." Sanemi lifted her and carried her on a bridal style. He went to a sunlit spot. His companions gasped when the she sparkled under the sun. Sanemi chuckled darkly. Uzui walked towards them slowly, hands on his sword. Chiaku trembled slightly in fear and leaned closely to Sanemi.
"Let me slice off her neck flamboyantly."
Sanemi laughed. "Where did that cocky attitude of yours go, huh?"
"Eh? Why would you harm such a beautiful creature?" Mitsuri asked, face flustered.
"She's obviously not human and might be a threat to us." Rengoku commented.
"I don't remember encountering such demon," Muichirou added.
"She seems harmless to me." Mitsuri disagrees.
Obanai spoke calmly. "One demon is already enough. We can't risk to have another one around."
Suddenly, Tanjiro and his friends arrived as they were also summoned.
"Minna! Ohayo!"
"You're just in time brats!"
"Eh? Who is that?" Tanjiro pointed at Chiaku who is still in Sanemi's arms. She gasped happily as she flew towards the newcomers.
"What adorable children! Your hair is red! It's so beautiful!" She told Tanjiro as the latter blushed heavily.
"Ehhhh?!!! Why is it Tanjiro is only complimented?! NOT FAIR!" Zenitsu cried.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I did not mean to upset you, but you are adorable too! Like a patch of sunlight in the meadow."
Zenitsu laughed in glee as he keeps on blushing.
"Stop messing with them, Reindeer!"
"I am not a reindeer! You're just upset I don't compliment you! You look like a baby yak but not cute at all!"
"Pfft!!!" Mitsuri laughed, somehow it sounds like a sneeze. Her companions turned to her with straight faces as she embarrassingly apologised.
"Oyakata-sama is arriving!" Giyuu announced as they all dropped on the knees. This puzzled Chiaku and simply stared at the group. Iguro wrapped her with bandages quickly causing her to drop on the ground. Sanemi pressed her head against the ground causing her to squirm in pain.
"Keep your head down, demon!"
"I am a light fairy! And what is going on?"
"Shut up!"
Meanwhile, they weren't unheard by the rest of the group. Tanjiro and his friends looked at her in surprise as they keep their heads down.