Chapter 29

"What?" Peeta asks confused.

"Yeah what do you mean?" Johanna asks.

"He's still trying to destroy me," I say numbly.

"He's dead now Katniss. He can't hurt you... Or me." Peeta coos. He puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him.

I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face in his chest. Then, while I'm silently crying, a thought hits me. "Why are we in here? How did these flowers get here... Well, who put them here? I mean Snows dead... He doesn't have any kids or grandkids... Does he?" As I speak, I lift my head out of Peetas chest and pick up a rose. This pretty little flower caused me so much stress... It's unbelievable.

"Katniss?" Peeta shakes me a little. "Did you get what Johanna said?"

I guess I was daydreaming because I didn't hear what Johanna said. "No."

"I said 'If you want the answers to your question. Quit fooling around and follow me!'" Johanna hisses.

I feel like a child lost in a maze. There are so many twists and turns. And TONS of door that we have to stop and wait for Johanna to swipe a card before we continue on. The scent of the roses is overwhelming. My breakfast of threatening to come back up. We turn one more corner and come to a GINORMOUS door. I have a feeling that what we are gonna witness in that room is not gonna be good. There are locks and bolts everywhere. Two peace keepers guard the door. Johanna walks up to them and they nod then open the doors. I take one step in and know I was right. Nothing good is gonna come from this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long to update😁 I've just had really bad writers block😭 I'm gonna try to update my Joshifer one but I don't know if I'll be able to😟 Anyways MOCKINGJAY WAS AMAZING!!!!! It followed the book wonderfully! I got goosebumps when Jen sang and when *SPOILERS* Peeta chocked Katniss😭 I was in tears. IT WAS JUST AMAZING😍