PROLOGUE

Hello my name is Andrew Robert Fowler but you can call me Andy. I have blond hair and blue eyes.

I'm the youngest in my band, I'm 18 years old. I love this band so much so I'm gonna introduce you to my band member.

First is Rye, he is 23 and the leader. He is handsome and have soft brown hair with gorgeous brown eyes, his jawline just perfect. 

And everybody will love and fancy him. He is have this 'dominant'aura around him and it's make me feel little and want his comfort.

Next is Jack,he is 21. He is from Irish and very childish, him and Brooklyn.

He is so playful and have so much fun. But when he is angry, he is sooooo scary not as scary as rye though.

Next is Brooklyn or brooky. He is 19 and my best,,, best friend he is also have blonde hair like me.

I always play with him cause rye is too busy, Jack always sleep,mikey don't want to play and sonny is boring.  So I always play with brooky.

Then Mikey he is 22. He is so wise and pretty quiet.  Even he is wiser than rye, he is quite scary with all of those piercings and tattoos but I love him too.

And the last is Sonny he is 20 and new member.  I like him, he's sweet and kind.  His voice is good and playful sometimes but he is boring too but I like him.

And sometimes Harvey come to our house and hangout with us or he come with us when we on tour. He is pretty fun but busy like rye,he is have a really good voice.

So that is my band mate and I love them so much,i don't know but sometimes I just want cuddles with them and watch movie. Soooooooo let's the story/fun begin

......................................................

A/N
HELLO GUYS THANKS FOR 80+ VIEWERS ON MY FIRST STORY 'DEAR YOU'.  SO THIS IS MY SECOND STORY 'BEING BABY IN HIS BAND', ITS CONTAIN
CG/L OR AGEPLAY (NONSEXUAL), IM SO EXITED AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. ENJOY :D