CHAPTER VIII: Andy first punishment

Narrator pov

"Andrew Fowler" Rye call him calmly buy darkly. Andy immediately up and head down. Rye glare at him and his body tensed up, shake a bit and sweat drown his face.

"what did I said about earlier? Did my word not clear enough" Rye said still calmly but pissed. Andy shook his head. "words Andy" he said harshly

"n... no daddy"Andy stutter. Rye let out a heavy sigh. "go to our bedroom and wait for me there". Andy immediately look at rye with fear and tears welling up his eyes. "NOW" Rye yell, Andy run to his and Rye bedroom.

He sat in front of the bed, his body shaking so bad, tears never stop flowing, he let out a sob. His throat is very dry and hurt badly, his head pounding so much more. He hear the door open and see rye enter the room with furious looks.

"I'm sorry daddy. Please no punishment"Andy beg. Rye let out a sigh and sit on the edge of his bed. "you will receive 10 spanks and 15 minutes time out. Now bend over my knee"Rye said strictly

Andy shook his head eagerly "no.. No daddy. Please I'm sorry"he did sobbing. Rye hate look his boy crying like this, but he has to punish him. "bend over know, or I get you and you will receive 20 spanks."

Andy still sit and sobbing more. Rye pick him up and put Andy over his knee, Andy trashed around yell he apologized continuously. After a while Andy got tired and surrender.

"you will get only 10 spanks okay baby"Rye said and rub Andy's bum,andy nod weakly. Rye put pillow under Andy's body and Andy immediately hug the pillow tight and buried his face into it.

Rye bring his hand up and smack Andy bum hardly. Andy scream and cried out loud. When it say hardly it's really hard. Rye continue smack Andy's bum harshly and Andy continue screaming.

"Da.. Daddy please... please ouch. Please st... stop. It's.... It's hurt so bad. I'm sorry"he said apologies between sob. "2 more baby" and Andy nod. Rye land 2 hard smack at Andy bum.

Andy is shaking and sobbing mess. Rye pick him up and sit him in his lap. And flinch when his bum touch Rye lap. He clung to Rye and cry in his shoulder. Rye stand up and rest Andy in his hip.

He rocking him slowly and whisper sweet things. Rye put Andy in corner of their room,andy is confused and make grabby hand towards rye. "you still have 15 minutes time out" Rye said softly. Andy look rye with tears flowing free and sad look from Andy.

"okay 10 minutes" rye said with big sigh. Rye get out and lock the door,his heart is shattered when he hears Andy cried and screamed. So he go to his office. 7 minutes later rye go to the kitchen and make Andy milk in his bottle in case he slipped into his headspace.

3 minutes later he go upstairs to their room bring Andy bottle and paci. When he enter the room, his heart broke. Andy standing in the corner, forehead lay in wall with eyes closed , his body shaking. Sweat and tears flow through his face, his lips quivering and so pale. He immediately pick up his baby.

"Bubba you're okay? " rye said softly. Andy open his eyes and when recognize it's rye he immediately hug him tightly and whimpered. "daddy"he said weakly,rye run his finger through Andy's hair he hummed in response. "hu... hurts daddy" he whimpers. "what's hurt baby? "rye ask worriedly "all"he said.

Rye touch his forehead and it's hot, he sighed and bring his bottle to Andy's mouth. "I'm sorry bubba" Rye said rocking him and hummed a lullaby. After a while Rye hear a light snore,he gently pulled out the bottle and replace it with pacifier.

Rye bring Andy to his nursery and put him in his changing table, rye tapped a fresh nappy and put an Dino onesie. Not forget to give Andy red bum a lotion. When finish he bring Andy back to their room and they cuddle,rye immediately drifted to sleep.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

A/N
SO GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. AND I WANNA SAY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING THIS KIND OF STORY AND I'M STILL NEW WITH IT SO IM SORRY IF THIS STORY IS CRINGE AND WEIRD.

AND I WANNA REMIND YOU MAYBE THIS STORY IS ROADTRIP STORY BUT I THINK IYS MORE IN 'RANDY' STORY SO IN THIS STORY WILL MOSTLY RANDY SCENE AND IT WILL BE MOSTLY ON RYE POV.
THANK YOU

PEACE, LOVE, AND ENJOY :D