CHAPTER XXIII:LOVE YOU

Author pov

One month after that incident Rye and Andy's relationship is getting stronger,they still doing ageplay cause it's make Andy happy. They trust each other more,they fall in love each other more. They can't live without each other even it's cheesy but it's the truth,they getting more possessive towards each other. Currently they at the living room, watching cartoon,Andy on Rye's lap and the cuddle each other.

"Daddy"Andy call Rye and Rye hum to respond. Andy look up and see Rye's serious face and smiled

"Why daddy like me?"Andy ask innocently and Rye smiling then kiss Andy's head

"Because you are cute daddy's boy,you have good attitude,you are adorable,sweet little guy"Rye said

"But me make daddy sad"Andy said frown,and Rye smile more

"Yes,but you say sorry and felt guilty. You take the punishment and make daddy proud,not only your baby side but your big boy side too. I love your personality,your body is perfect,and-"rye immediately stop when Andy is more confused with the big boy talk

"Baby can daddy talk to big boy you"Rye ask softly and Andy nod with giggles.

"Hey Rye"Andy said and Rye kiss Andy's lips,nothing sexual about it just sweet and romantic kiss.

"Let me continue I like you,your personality,even your perfect body that make my breat hitch everytime I see it"Rye said smiling

"But I'm fat"Andy said sadly and Rye frown,Rye hug him thightly and kiss his lips again

"Don't ever say that. You're body is beautiful,your deep blue eyes that make me lost in it.  Your cute little blonde that is so soft,your small frame that perfect in my arm. Your cute little smile that everyone will fall in love. Not just your physical but your personality,I like your amazing kindness and attitude. How you polite to other people,how you cry when your hurt,how you giggles and laughing at small things.  I love you Andy Fowler so much,and I don't won't to be far from you. So"

Rye stop his talking and put Andy on couch and knelling Infront of him. Andy gasp and close his mouth,his eyes is watering and he fell his heart beating faster. Rye take the small box from his pocket and open it,there's a beautiful simple silver ring on it. Andy is smiling widely and tears flow from his eyes.

"Andrew Robert Fowler,my boyfriend,my babyboy,my sweetheart,my angel,and my lover. Will you marry me?"Rye said and Andy nod vigorously and hug Rye so thight,he cried on Rye's shoulder and his body is shaking with joy.

"Yes Rye,my boyfriend,my daddy,my caregiver,my everything I wanna spend rest of my life with you"Andy answer and Rye smile happily. Rye take Andy's hand and put the ring on Andy's finger.

"And now my turn. Ryan Leonard Beaumont,you are the perfect daddy ever. You take care of me and not judge me when other judge me,you in my side and talk sweetly when I'm not  in a perfect state. You patient and not at me when I'm to clingy,I'm a crybaby, I'm fat and ugly. You there for me and said that I'm wonderful. You are amazing boyfriend,you are my world and everything. I love you so so much. And I hope you're not getting tired of me. You know when I'm sad and stressed,you convinced me to make my stressed and sadness gone. You make me happy when I'm a big boy or a baby. Thank you for everything"Andy said with a little sob and happy tears stream down his face.

Rye is touched by his babyboy words. He never thought Andy will this romantic and now Rye is fall in love more with him. Rye hug Andy thightly and now their life is complete

"I love you baby boy"

"I love you daddy"

~The End~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/N

SO YEAH THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY,WHY I DECIDED TO END IT?

CAUSE I DONT WANT THE STORY IS GETTING WEIRD AND THE STORYLINE IS FINISH. IM SORRY IS THE EPILOGUE IS SHORT AND THE STORY IS WEIRD,BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I HOPE YOU CAN GIVE THE ADVICE OR COMMENTS BUT IF NOT ITS FINE.

SO I GUESS I SEE YOU GUYS AT MY FOURTH STORY "ANGEL" AND I ALREADY PUBLISH THE PROLOGUE I HOPE YOU HELP ME SUPPORT THAT STORY EITHER.  THANK YOU GUYS

PEACE, LOVE,AND ENJOY XD