CHAPTEE XIII: PLAY AT PARK AND NEW FRIENDS

Rye pov

We arrive at amusement park,I park the car and go outside. Mikey pick up Andy and put him at his feet. We go inside, Jacklyn,Sonny and Andy is running inside, screaming,and laughing. Me and Mikey just chuckling and shook our head.

Cause it's weekday so not many people would come, fortunately. "Andy be careful baby"I said and he is nod. He come to me and pull my hand, "cmone daddy, pwayyyy" he squeals excitedly and pull my hand.

"Yes baby"I said laughing.  So we playing all rides in there. We have so much fun. Now already noon,so we go to the cafe and get lunch. "So baby you want your nugget or you want anything else" I ask

"Nuggiesss" he squeals excitedly and clap his 'tiny' hand,and we all coos loud. Then there's a lady who I assume is the waitress.

"My name is Eva, anything you want?"she ask. We all order our food. I'm place Andy's nugget and apple juice. He ate it happily and babble

When all our order was come we ate and talking happily. Then I feel Andy tug my sleeve,I look at him and he look like he hold back tears.

"What happen baby?" I ask worriedly and they all look at andy. he is whimper and whining,I pick him up and sat him on my lap.

"M sowy daddy"he said, "why are you sorry?" I ask. He whimper and say "accident". I coo and they all chuckling.  Andy whine more and start to cry.

"Hey it's fine baby. Let's clean you up" I get up and pick the bag. I said to all the boys to wait and they nod. I go to the bathroom which fortunately is empty,I go inside and lock the door.

I put down Andy and he still sniffing,I spread the towel and lay Andy on it. I pull out the pants and take off the nappy,he whimper loudly and I give him his paci.

I clean him and tap the new nappy,and pull on the clothes back. I pick him up and rock him slowly,he clung to me and hug me thightly.

"Hey it's fine baby. How about we go get ice cream" I said and he look at me and his eyes lit up. His smile wider and nod excitedly. "Yowes pweasee daddy. Fank woo" he said slurring because of the paci.

I throw the used nappy and clean the changing supplies. I take the bag and go outside. I go to the boys and tell them to get some ice cream,they all agree and we go get ice cream.

"What do you want baby?"I ask Andy. "stawbewies"he said clapping his hand,so Andy get a cone of strawberries ice cream,I got chocolate one,Jack is mint chocochips,sunny got bubblegum,brook got vanilla and Mikey got cookies and cream. I put Andy down and hand him his ice cream

"Tank woo daddy"he said and eat his ice cream happily,"you're welcome baby" I said. We all eat our ice cream and talking. But then i heard loud thud sound and piercing scream

"DADDYYYY!!!"I look at Andy who trip and fall on his knees. His ice cream is mess around him and he sat on his bum holding his knee,tears stream down his face and he cry loudly. We all approach him and I immediately pick him up.

He hug me and sobbing loud into my shoulder,"daddy go' boo boo. Iwts icky so mwucj"he said between his sobs. I go to the bench and sit down I look at his knee and it's have blue and red bruised.

Jack and Brook is go buying ice pack,Mikey is give him his bottle and Sonny is try to entertain him. He is calm a bit,and Jacklyn is back with a back if ice packs. I said thank you an take it

I place it on his bruise and he wince. Than he start to cry more, "nuu daddy hwuts. Nuu"he said and kick his leg. "But baby it will help"I said.  So after a while,he got tired and fall asleep in my arm. So we decided to go home.

In our way back home we decide to go to the little shop and end up buy him new onesies,sippy,clothes,colouring book and 2 new stuffie. When we arrive at our home,Andy is wake up and still clung to me.

We go to our room and I bring his 2 new stuffie. I lay him on bed and give him the bag. "What this?" He said, "open it baby" I said with smile. So he open the bag and gasp when he see rhino and unicorn stuffie. 

He bring it to his chest and hug it thightly,"tank woo daddy. M' woof woo" He said I smile and kiss him. "So what are their name" I ask curiously

He think a while and then he said "this is Inoo(Rhino),and this is Fwuwwy(fluffy)" he squeal and clap his hand,I chuckled and hug him

(Rhino)

(Hemnes)

(Hemnes)

(Fluffy)

(Fluffy)

He bring hemnes,rhino,and fluffy to his chest and kiss them one by one. And mumbled I love all of you. Before he yawn and rub his eyes with his 'tiny' fist

"It's time to sleep baby"I said and he nod. So I clean him and change him into his pajama,he snuggle beside me and bring his stuffies to his chest. I bring the cover up and kiss his forehead.

"Night baby boy"

"Nunait daddy"

••••~~••••~~••••~~••••~~••••~~••••~~••••
A/N

SO GUYS IM SORRY FOR REALLY LATE IN UPLOADED. ITS JUST SCHOOL IS SUCK SO....

BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SHORT PART AND I JUST DINT THINK I WILL GET THIS AMOUNT OF READS THIS MUCH AND THIS FAST. IT'S ALL BECAUSE OFF YOU,YOU HIYS ARE MENTAL

SO I WANNA SAY THANK YOU AND SEE YOU AT NEXT CHAPTER

PEACE, LOVE,AND ENJOY :D