CHAPTER X: THROWING TANTRUMS

Rye pov

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I groan and check the time it's 4 a.m,who the hell call me at 4 in the morning.

So I gently untangled from Andy and he is whimper I froze but he is back to sleep.  I let out a relief sigh, i pick up my phone and go ooutside.

I answered the phone. So I have urgent work outside, after I hang up I go back to our room take shower and get ready.

After I change into my formal suit and slipped my shoes I pick up Andy and bring him in his nursery.

I put him in his crib and tucked him.  I closed the door and left the house, I will tell the boys in group chat.

Andy pov

I woke up feeling empty and in different place.  I look around and I'm alone at my crib.

My tears start welling up and I need daddy.  I no know I just feel clingwy to daddy.

So I started to open the crib but no working, tears start flowing free and I shake the crib.

I cried loud and start yelling. Nothing happens I still. Crying, yelling, and shake the crib fastly.

When I hear the door open, I immediately look up and it's dada.  So I make grabby hand and he lift my up.

"awe what happened baby? Why you crying?"he ask softly.  I still upset and wiped my face. "wan daddy"i said pout angrily. He coos. Really. 

"daddy isn't home baby"he did and go to the kitchen,i look at dada "whes daddy"i ask and he said daddy had work. He put me down at my high chair and make my meal

I'm angry cause I jus wan cuddes wif daddy, bu he go. Dada put the cut fruit and juice in front of me but I don't want eat. So I push the bowl and sippy cups while yelling.

The cups and bowl are fall to the floor with fruits and juice everywhere. I sat and cross my arms still feeling upset. I hear dada gasp and  he mad.

"what all of this about Andu"dada said angry, I flinch but continue silent. "really Andy? Tell me what's wrong? "dada tell.  So yell back

"NUUUU DADA.  M'FINE.  WOO TU WOUDDD"I said yelling and thrashed around. He shock and pick me up, I still thrashed around until he put me down.

He shook his head and leave. I'm started to crying loudly and kicked my leg around.

Brooky come with my box of toys,"baby looks I bring your toys.  Let's playy" he said

"NUUUU"I yell still throwing tantrums he sigh and open the box,but I crying, yelling, and kicking my leg until I fall lay on my back.

Dada come with papa, and dad.  They look me and shook their head

Narrator pov

So Mikey grab Andy and sit him well. Andy not stop crying and throwing tantrums and stuff.

"Bubba you already broke so many rules.  But we don't wanna punish you, we will wait until the come back then he will punish you" Mikey said attempt to calm Andy down but it didn't work, but Andy crying more like he gonna sick.

Brook give Andy the blocks try to distract him, but Andy pick the blocks but throwing it and hitting Brook's head. "ouch baby"brook said holding his head

Andy continue throwing tantrums when Mikey grab his hand, Andy immediately yep and tug Mikey hair pretty bad "ouch baby.  What's on earth?"Mikey said rubbing his hair

Then Jack turn to calm Andy down but Andy bite his arm.  Jack groan in pain and hold his arm, last is Sonny and unfortunately Andy kick his chest, Sonny is fall backward and hold his chest.

Andy still throwing tantrums and keep screaming and crying. They didn't hear Rye car outside.  Rye frown when he hear screaming, when he open the door he froze and gasp

His living room is a mess, Andy's toys everywhere,his vase is broke, Mikey hold his hair, Jack hold his arm, Sonny hold his chest, and Brook hold his head. Then Andy is pissed and make grabby hands toward Rye.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON"Rye yell loudly. They immediately silent, Andy know what will happen so he look down and feels guilty. He crying silently and hold a sobs.

Rye shook his head and enter the room furiously. He enter the kitchen and facepalm himself. He came back to living room.

"someone explain"he said hold back anger, and no one answered. Finally Mikey explain everything and Rye look Andy with anger, Andy shrunk and whimpers loudly. He cry silently cause too afraid too sobbing.

"Andy... "Rye call him

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
SO GUYS I WANNA SAY THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 200+ VIEWERS. IM SO HAPPY AND I THINK IM FEEL LIKE NOT IN. MOOD WRITE 'DEAR YOU'

SO...  HOW I DISCONTINUED THAT STORY AND REPLACE IT WITH 'JACKLYN STORY. SO HOW WAS YOUR OPINION.  PLEASE TELL ME 🙏

THANKS, PEACE,LOVE,AND ENJOY :D