CHAPTER XI:SECOND PUNISHMENT

PLEASE READ A LITTLE A/N BELOW THANK YOU AND ENJOY✨

Rye pov

"Andy"I call him hold back my anger,he immediately look down and cry silently. I look at them and they immediately leave,I pick up Andy and bring him to the kitchen

I put down him at his highchair and he confused but still silent. I cook Mac and cheese and feel his sippy cup with apple juice.

When the Mac and cheese done, I put it on plate and take a spoon. I bring the plate and sippy then sit beside Andy,he still confused.

I take a spoon of Mac and cheese and blow it until not hot and bring it into his mouth. He look me confused and not open his mouth. "Eat Andy"I said. He hesitated at first but open his mouth and ear it. I fed him until the plate is empty

So I put the empty plate at the sink and back to him. I pick up Andy and bring his sippy cup to his mouth,he suck it slowly still looking down. But he is already calm down.

I bring him to his nursery and gently put him on his changing table. I change his nappy and not bothered of his clothes,he looking me confusedly but still quite. I took him into our room and put him on the bed

"Andy. Mind if you explain" I said crossing my arms. He look at me nervously but then said it whisper and slurring.

"I wok' up and no see dwaddy. I ius wan cuddwes an mwiss dwaddy so mwuch. Bu' dada say woo go out,so I thowing 'antums and hit booky,dada,papa,and dad. M' sowwy daddwy"he said sniffing and look down.

"I know you just want cuddle baby. But you throwing tantrums too much. You broke thing. You hit brooky,dada,dad,and papa. You disrespect them. So I will punish you"I said with disappointed voice.

I took a wooden hair brush from drawer and sat on the edge of the beds,I took him and lay him on my lap. I put pillow under him and he immediately clutch into it so thight and buried his face.

I pull down his nappy and rub his bum with the back of wooden hair brush and he shivering. "You will receive 10 spank with this and 5 with my hand. Okey baby"I said and he nod quickly

I smack his bum so hurt with the brush. He scream and jolted,maybe didn't expect to be this hurt. I smack again and he screaming and crying. He sobbing mess and said sorry over and over. After 10 I sigh "okay baby I will only spanks you ten times with the brush. Im not going continue the spanks."I said.

I sat him on my lap and scream when his red bum touch my lap,I stand up and rest him on my hips. I gently rock him but he doesn't calm down. I pick up the icy hot cream and lay Andy on his stomach.

He look at me sadly and make grabby hands towards me. I pull amount of the lotion and spread it over his bum. He wince but a minute after the burn and hurt sensation is slowly happen.

He starts crying again and screaming. "Dwaddy pweaseee. It's hwutss so mwuchhh" he said hold his bum and scream. "I know baby it's your second punishment" I said sadly and he look me with wide eyes. So I pick him up and bring him to his nursery.

I gently put him in his crib and took all of his stuffie. His eyes show fear and sadness,my heart broke but I have to do this. "This is your last punishment baby. You will sleep in your crib alone and no stuffie" I said sternly.

He shook his head vigorously and make grabby hands towards me. He whine and crying loudly. I turn off the lamp and he scream more,im out from his room and close the door. I back to my room with broken heart but ignore it.

Andy pov

Daddy leave me and punish me do badly. He so meanie,I just want cuddle. It's so dark here I'm not stop crying and curl up on my side cause my bum its hurt so bad

The cream make it worst. Is daddy  doesn't love me anymore. He took my stuffie so I just clutch into my blanky with fear. It's just so dark and scary. Suddenly I see shadow run around my room.

I look at it and fear rush through my body. It is monster who wanna eat me. Do I start screaming again and shake the crib hardly. "DADDYYYYYYYY" I scream but nothing

I crying and sobbing still feel the shadow in my room. "DA.... DADDYYY. HWEPPP MEEE" I scream louder over and over again. But nothing happens. So I curl into a ball,I close my ears and eyes. Screaming and crying loudly.

Author pov

Rye heard Andy's screaming and he jump. He rush into the nursery and cursed. He open the room and turn on the light. When the room was bright Andy look up and see rye with tears,red eyes and checks because of crying.

Rye approach Andy and pick him up. Andy immediately hug rye and crying on his shoulder. "What happen love?" Rye ask gently rock him. "Mwonsty"Andy said slurring so much maybe he slipped into his littlespace more.

"Ouhh daddy sorry baby. Okay" Rye said and bring paci to Andy mouth. Andy suck at paci weakly and nod.  Andy already calm down but still sniffing. Rye go to the kitchen and make andy his formula. Then go to their bedroom.

Rye pull down the nappy and clean the cream. Rye take a new nappy,lotion for make his bum better,and onesie. Rye spread a big towel and lay Andy on it,Rye clean the icy bum cream and throw the used nappy of course Andy had and accident messier.

Rye clean Andy bum and private area,the put on some lotion and powder. Andy too weak for responding anything because of crying. Rye tape the nappy and put Andy in his onesie. Rye pick up Andy,and lay on the bed

Rye laid Andy on top of him and carefully pull out the pacifier and switch it with bottle,Andy suck the rubber of the bottle weakly but happily. Rye smile sadly and run his fingers through Andy hair.

After the bottle finish,Rye put it on the bedside table and pulled the cover into their shoulder. Rye kiss Andy head, forehead, temple,and check .

"Daddy sorry Andy. Daddy love you"Rye said and drifted to sleep but before fully asleep he hear a little mumbled

"Wove woo to"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N
HEY GUYS ITS ME AGAIN. SO THANK YOU FOR 300+ VIEWS ANF ITS JUST AMAZINGLY MIND BLOWING. IM JUST SO HAPPY,SO RHIS IS MY ANOTHER CRINGE STORY

AND THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU WHO FOLLOW ME, SUPPORT ME,BY GIVING THIS STORY VOTE ITS JUST AMAZING,IN JUST BE INSANE BECAUSE OF YOURS VOTE AND COMMENT (I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT ITS STILL MAKE ME HAPPY). 
SI THATS ALL ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU

PEACE,LOVE,AND ENJOY :D