CHAPTER XIV: UNCLE HRVY

Author pov

Right now Rye and Andy cuddle in the living room while watch cartoon. Andy on Rye's lap while holding hemnes and suck his bottle of chocolate milk.

Rye put his arms around Andy's little waist and run his fingers through Andy's hair. Jacklyn was out,Mikey is meet his girlfriend,and Sonny is meet his family.

"Daddy"Andy whisper, Rye hum in respond. "Hungwy" Andy said, Rye pick him up and go to the kitchen  Rye set him on his highchair and prepare Mac and cheese.

Rye feed him Mac and cheese and set Andy's apple juice in his sippy. After clean Andy's  bowl and mouth,Ry pick him and bring him back at his office room. Rye set him on the floor with his sippy and put his colouring book along with his crayons.

Rye sit down at his desk and start do his working. Andy is happily colouring his book and drink his juice. After a while he got bored and want to cuddle with his daddy

"Daddy... Daddy...  Daddyyyyy!!!" Andy yell a little and whine. Rye still focus on his work. Andy pout and yell a bit louder "daddy.... Da....dadyyy" Andy whine. Still no respond

Andy than crawl to the desk and stop beside Rye. He tug Rye's pants cause he is too little and couldn't reach higher than that. Rye look at him "what baby" Rye ask picking him up and sat Andy on his lap

Andy's pout turn into smile and he immediately hug Rye and rest his head on Rye's chest. "Bowed and wan nuggwes (snuggles)"Andy mumbled and snuggle more. Rye chuckled and rub Andy's back while his free hand for continued the work.

"It's time for nap baby? Are you tired?" Rye ask. Andy nod and yawn, "then sleep baby"Rye said. Rye hum a lullaby and run his fingers into Andy's hair.  Andy sigh softly and he slowly drifted into peaceful sleep.

When Rye hear a little snore,he get up and want to put Andy down,but Andy doesn't let go his grip in Rye's shirt,so Rye smile he still carrying Andy while he get Rhino and Andy's blanket.

After get the stuff,Rye go back to his office and go to his desk,he sat and positioning Andy,he put Rhino under Andy's arm which Andy immediately hug thightly and Rye put the blanket over Andy's 'little' frame,He then continue his work.

After the work finish he started feel tired so he go to their room,Rye laid on the bed and snuggles with andy. He then drifted into peaceful sleep.

Rye pov

I groan when I feel someone voice and hand poking my side repeatly. "Ddy..... Daddy...DaDdYyYyyyyyy" Andy's little yell booming in my ear while he doesn't stop poking me. I groan and open my eyes make Andy giggled

"What baby,go back to sleep" I said and pull him closer to me. "Nuuuu daddy,wakeyy" Andy said and I can feel the pout. "What you want"I said still close my eyes and play with his hair.

"Hungwyy"he said so I decide to wake up and stretch a bit. "Okay baby,let's go"Rye said when he wants to pick Andy up he hear his phone rang. So he decide to pick it up "wait a minute baby" Rye said and Andy pout.

*Bold is Rye*

Hello

Hello

Who is this?

Really Rye you forget me

OMG HRVY

Haha yes Ryan how things?

It's fine,how bout you

Good too

So what's up Harv?

Right now I'm at London. So maybe I can visited you?

Of course you can. When you come at our place?

Maybe around 7.
And can I sleepover?

Sure bro,you part of our family too,But

What?

There's a thing about Andy

Yeah

Ehmm. He kinda act like child. CG/L if you know

Ouhh it's awesome

Really? You didn't think it's weird right

Of course no. I love him and I will happy when he happy. So I see you tonight?

See you tonight. Bye

Bye

After we hang up I go back to Andy who sat crossed leg and crossed arm with angrily pout. I chuckled and he huff. "Don't start baby"I smiled and pick him up.

"Sowwy daddwy"he mumble and hug me. I kiss his forehead and go to the kitchen. I sat him at his high chair and feed him,when I finish clean up I make his formula. "Baby did you need change?" I ask. He blush "maybe...."he whine.

So I bring him at his nursery,I quickly change him. After change him I go to the living room,I positioning him and place the rubber of the bottle into his mouth.

Which he gladly accept. I put in cartoon and he giggles. "Baby boy" I said while playing with his hair. He look up to me and tilted his head a bit. "For dinner we have a special guest"I said softly

He whimper a bit,"what's happened baby"I ask and he mumble something. "Louder please" I said. "Sca'ed"he mumbled. "Don't worry baby. He is fine and he love you. Guess who it is" I said and he cutely thinking before shook his head and pout

I chuckled "it's Harvey baby. You remember him" I ask smiling and he gasp "uncy havy?"he squealing. "Yes baby, Harvey"I said he giggles and continue focused in cartoon Infront him .

Andy pov

Right now we all have dinner. Daddy ,dada,and papa us cooking while brooky and dad is made the table while me. Is sit in my high chair cause daddy think I'm too little to do this thing. M' a big boy huft.

But brooky and dad is playing while made the table that's make me giggling. When they finish we hear the door ring. Then I squeals "UNCY HAVY" I yell and daddy send me a glare which is scary so much. "M sowy daddy". Daddy said it's fine

Dad pick me,we and brooky go to open the door. While daddy,dada and papa finishing the meals. When we open the door there is uncle Harvey I kiss him so much

So I wiggle and make grabby hands toward him excitedly. He coos and pick me up. "Hey Andy" he said then he greetings with dad and Brooky their doing big boy side hug.

I immediately hug him thightly "I miss you too Andy" he said chuckling. He kiss my check and I giggled. "You so cute babyy"he said and I whine. I hid my face at my hand and blush covered my face. They all coos and I blush more.

We go to the dining room where all the yummy food is prepared at the table. Uncle Harvey put me in my high chair. And we all eat our dinner. Tomorrow will be great and so much fun 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
A/N
SO GUYS RIGHT AT 19 NOVEMBER YESTERDAY THIS STORY GOT 1K READS AND RANKING 3 AT #ANDYFOWLER 😭😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏😱🥰. I WANNA SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU SUPPORT ME UNTIL NIW. ITS JUST TO AWESOME AND I. BOUT TO CRY CAUSE THAT ACHIEVEMENT I GOT AT MY 16 BIRTHDAY. ITS JUST LIKE ONE OF MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT.

NOW I HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY THE STORY AND NOT STOP TO SUPPORT ME. MAYBE WITH VOMENT BUT WITH YOU JUST READ THIA STORY ITS HELPED ME AO MUCH. SO I WANNA SAY THANK YOU TOO ALL OF YOU. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

PEACE,LIVE,AND ENJOY :D