NEW

HULLO PEOPLE OF THE WORD I WANT TO ANNOUNCE I ALREADY POST MY FOURTH STORY. ITS CALLED  "ANGEL"

.
.
.
.
.
.

ANGEL

Lucas Jaxon Santiago or Luke is your average 18 students. Who cute and innocent,he has blonde hair and small frame. But he is being bullied because he is gay. He don't have any friends and a lonely boy. He use to be cheerfull but when his parents died in accident and he is being a homeless. What happened if one day he is passed out at the street and a cold hearted and intimidating super rich man found him and 'kidnap' him. Doesn't Luke know is that man is one of the greatest billionaire and a CEO in his town.

Meet Javier Maximiliano 22 old. He is the greatest (just like his name) CEO from biggest company ever, Maximilan Enterprise. Who is really intimidating and strict,hard worker, don't like people and have short tempered since 10 years old. Lost his parents and friends,he is just innocent and loving boy,but after he found his parents died because of murders Infront of him and his friends bully him because being and orphan. He then rise and change his life into powerful CEO and businessman and control all regions of the United Kingdom. What happend when some little innocent boy who passed out Infront his office caught his attention and he bring him at his house but time by time he.....
Fell in love?

"Cause I never thought I'll fall for you"

SO YEAH I HOPE UOU CHECKED IT AND SUPPORT IT THANKYOU

PEACE LOVE AND ENJOY XD