CHAPTER XXI: HATE TIME OUT

Rye pov

Currently me,Andy and the boys having lunch at restaurant near our old house. After we orders our food we chatting and laughing,how me and Andy's life now. Jacklyn life now. Mikey and his girlfriend even Sonny new girlfriend. Then Mikey bring our CG/L life and it's make Andy slipped. "Daddy"he whined and they all coos. They say they miss Andy's baby figure,and I chuckled "what baby boy"I said and his cheeks is turn light pink. "me hungwyyy"he said pouting and they all coos again. "Just wait a minute okay baby"I ask softly ruffle his hair

"Nuuu... Me wan food noww"he whined,wow still when he is cranky. "But the food have to be cooked"I sigh. He pout and start kicking his leg "bu me hungwyyy daddy. An me wanna food NOWWW"he said yelling and everybody looking at us. I glare and give him warning smack on his thigh,his eyes teary and he immediately stop but his lip is still pout and crossed his arm on his chest. The other give him sigh.

Our food is coming and I'm worry if Andy acting up again,so I give him warning looks and enjoy my food. While we are eating and chatting I hear Andy giggles and I look at him, I feel angry he is play with his food and the food is everywhere. "Baby why you playing with your food" I ask calmly he just look at me,shrug,and continue mess with his food. I feel furious he is ignored and disrespect me

I came closer to his ears and whisper "if you continue this you will get trouble at home " and what did not I expect is he is smirking and star yelling. He screaming and throw his food that make everyone looking at us and the boy let out a gasp literally I'm in shock too. So I stand up and yank him up he gasp and pouting he hold his tears and his lips quiver,I glare at him and he low his head and cry silently.

"Guys I think we have too go home now I will pay the bill"I say and they give me knowing nod. "Nuuu Rye u don wanna gooo. I want to be hereee"andy screaming and I whispered something to him "go to the car now wait me there and sit on the back seat"he gasp and ran outside,I look to the boys and sigh. "I'm sorry boys our this happen in our first meet. I don't know either what happen to him. So I will go home and pay the bill see you on the next meet"I say and they nod we all share our goodbye and then Mikey hold me and say "don't be too rough", 'i can't promise'i sigh and he sigh.

After I pay the bill I go to my car and drive home I hear Andy's sob it breaks me but he have to learn. When we got home he hug me but I didn't hug him back "daddy I'm sorry please. I'm sorry"he sobs and hug me more thightly,"go to our room. Face the corner until I come get you"I said coldly and he ran. I sat on the couch and let out a deep sigh.

Author pov

Andy is facing the corner almost one hour now,his crying isn't stop and his leg is shaking and hurt so much. His head is dizzy because of the crying he feel he is gonna pass out,he hear the door open and he snap his head towards the door. He look Rye is very angry and it make him scared more,he is sweating and his body shaking. "bend over on bed you will receive 20 spanks,15 with my belt and 5 with my hands" Rye said while unbuckled his belt

Andy hug Rye and cry "dada pwease nuu Andy sowwy. No pwunish pweasee"Andy said crying and slipped into headspace Rye sigh and bend over Andy on bed,he yank Andy's trouser.Andy doesn't have strength to trashed around so he hug and burried his face into the pillow. "I hate to punish you but you have to learn something. You have to learn how to respect someone"Rye prepared the belt "UNDERSTAND" he yell and land one hard strike with the belt.

Andy scream in pain and crying after it. "I said UNDERSTAND?"Rye yell and land another hard strike on
Andy's bare bum,and Andy let out another scream "YES DADDY I'M UNDERSTAND"He yell between his yell. Rye land another 13 hard strike to Andy's bum and now Andy's bum is dark shade colour of red,Andy is still screaming and pain and his body is limp so rye pick him up and bend him on his knee. He land 5 hard and quick spank on Andy's sit spot and Andy now is is sobbing mess like he's gonna sick.

Rye pull Andy on his like and Andy is scream when his bum touch Rye's lap,Andy clutch to Rye like his life depends on it and he cry on Rye's chest and say sorry again and again. Rye rub his back and kiss his head "it's fine babyboy it's over,you're forgiven and daddy loves you so so much"Rye said and bring Andy to his nursery. He put lotion in Andy's bum and Andy's cry again Rye shooting him while he tap a fresh nappy. Rye striped Andy clothes and switch it with dinosaurs onesie and sweatpant.

Andy is not stop crying and gag a little Rye rocking him and go to the kitchen he make Andy's formula and go to their room. Rye us lay down and Andy on top of him Rye bring the rubber bottle to Andy's mouth and Andy accept it gladly,he suck the rubber forcefully. Rye kiss Andy's head and whispered sweet things. When the bottle empty Andy is sleeping peacefully,rye put the bottle on the bedside table and drifted too sleep. It's been a long day for them. Rye is hate punish his babyboy but Andy has to learn something and Andy is hate being punished but he love his daddy so much.

------------------~~~~~~~~~~------------------
A/N

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE 🥳🥳🥳❤️❤️❤️. SORRY FOR NOT UPLOAD THIS STORY FOR LONG TIME BUT THIS IS IT. I THINK IT CLOSE TO THE END HMM I DONT KNOW HAHA. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU

PEACE LOVE AND ENJOY XD