CHAPTER XIX:Sick day part 2

Rye pov

I heard a whimpered,I groan and look at the click it's 3 in the morning. When I checked Andy,he is whimpering,his body is sweating and his lips is pale. His body is shaking and he curled up.

"Da..ddy co..cold"he said,when I touch his forehead he is burning. I sigh and pick him up,he clung to me and burried his head in my neck "this why daddy told you not to play in the rain baby" I said

"M sowwyyy"he whimper and cry. I shooting him and go to the kitchen,I pour some apple juice into his sippy and crush the medicine. I mix it up and bring it to Andy's mouth,he suck it until it's empty.

I change his nappy and clothes. After tap a fresh nappy,I dress him with my hoodie and sweatpant. I still shivering but his body is so hot,I lay down and he curled in my chest. I pull the blanket to cover us and wrap my arms around his little body.

In the morning he whined more and his body still burning,so I will bring him to doctor. I put him on the car seat and go to the hospital.

I make an appointment,while wait I rock him and give him his bottle. He suck it forcefully and whined. When our name is called we go inside

"Hey Rye what's up?" Alex said,I laid Andy on the bed and he whine more. "This baby is sick"I said and Alex nod. Let's see his temperature.
He said he will check Andy temperature at his bum

So I pulled of Andy sweats and nappy,Andy whimpers and blush. I lay him on his stomach,and help Alex to put the thermometer. When Alex enter the thermometer Andy whimper and cry.

I rub his back and say sweet thing,when it's done he write it. Andy is crying whole check,"so yeah Andy is got flu,that's why his body is burning. He may clingy and cranky whole he sick so prepared. I will give him two shots,one on his bum and two on his thigh"Alex chuckled

Andy immediately pale and start crying. I sigh and try calm him down but it's doesn't working,so I sat him on my lap while hold him. Alex rub the cotton on Andy's bum and Andy? He is screaming so loud.

I can feel I'm gonna deaf,I sigh and hold trashed Andy thighter,Alex insert the needle and and Andy scream louder. He is now crying and sobbing mess like he's gonna sick.

The second shots on his thigh hmm... Doesn't go well,so the check up done,the shots done, Andy's crying? Not done even worse. About one hour later after I put pacifier and rock him he's finally calm down.

"Haha thank you so much bro" I said,"you're welcome,get well soon baby"Alex said ruffle Andy's hair. Andy is nod and mumbled thank you.

I pick him up and pay the registration,I go to the car and buckling sleeping Andy on his car seat. I drove home andet out a long sigh,it's gonna be long day....

When we arrive,I go inside and lay him on his crib,I tuck him and left the door open so I know if something happens. I sigh and lay on the couch,I'm exhausted but I love him,I let out final long sigh and fell asleep.

Andy pov

I woke up feel my bum hurt,my eyes sting,my throat sore. My head is pounding and I'm feel big nausea coming.

I want daddy,I try call him but my throat is hurt so I whimpers loud. I start crying don't know What should I do,I start crying louder fortunately daddy hear it

He came to my room and pick me up,I immediately clung to him and put my head on his shoulder. "What happen baby?" He ask,I whine "hu't"I say hmm maybe I regressed further so I can't answer very clearly.

"Awe my baby is feel very little today doesn't hee"daddy coos and it's make me regressed more. so when I try to reply im just make babyish voice. He coos more

So he go to the kitchen and put me in the highchairs,before I get in I clung to him more,want nothing Except his embrace. He is smiling and rest me on his hips. He make my bottle and pour some applesauce on my baby bowl

When the milk ready he sat on the dining table and sat me on his lap. He start feed my the applesauce I eat it happily and messily,it's feel a. Little bitter I think it's because some medicine but it's still good anyway.

I finished it and clap my 'tiny' hands, he chuckled and wipes my messy mouth, cheeks,even nose. How the applesauce get there?

I hug him again and he bring me to the living room. "Wanna watch movie babe?" Daddy ask and I nod

He play lion king and change cuddle with me. He bring the bottle to my mouth and I duck it happily,he give me rhino and cover us with blanket. It's so comfortable so I snuggle to his chest more

He play with my hair, I feel my eyelids heavy and I'm drifted to sleep. What wonderful life with an amazing daddy ever......

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
A/N

GUYS THIS STORY ALMOST 3K VIEWS OMGGGGG. THANK YOU SO MUCHH SO I THINK WHEN I FINISH THIS STORY I WILL PUBLISH MY FOURTH STORY

ITS JACKLYN STORY. NO,I WILL NOT RUSH OR END UP THIS STIRY THAT FAST SO DONG WORRY HAHA. THAT'S ALL I THINK...

SO PEACE,LOVE AND ENJOY XD