CHAPTER VI:PLAY WITH PAPA AND DADA

brook pov

So when the nuggets ready jack call Andy and Andy came with huge grin in his face. We sat Andy in his highchair.

We put the nuggets and apple juice in his sippy cup In front of him.  He say thank you and eating it with his hand happily

"Jack, Brook.  I got some work outside, so watch him okay. " Rye said and we nod

"goodbye love"he said kiss Andy cheeks.  "bye daddy" Andy reply.

After he finished the meal, I clean up the dishes and Jack clean up his face and hand.

When we (Jack and I)  have our business we decide to call sonny and Mikey.

Jack pov

"sonny.... Mikey.... "I yell.  They immediately come to the kitchen.

"yes"Mikey said. "well while rye has work and we got some business. So can you two please watch baby Andy" I said and look Andy wandered the room, giggling and make babies voice.

"of course" sonny said.  So I and Brooklyn say thank you and say goodbye.  We kiss baby Andy's head and go.

Sonny pov

"hey baby"i said pick Andy up. He giggled and play with my hair and accidentally tug my hair

"ouch"i said and Mikey take off Andy hand

"baby that's a no no"mikey said sternly baby Andy immediately look down

"sowwy papa"he said whimper.  "shush it's fine baby"i said softly pat his bum and he giggled. 

"how about we play with your blocks. You,Papa,and Dada will build really big house" Mikey said

"weally. Big hwouseee"andy ask his eyes lit up.

"yes baby"i said, he squeals and clap his hand.
So I put baby Andy in the floor and bring the box of blocks in front him.

"papa pwayy"he said give me the blocks i accept it and say thank you. 

"dada pwayy"he said and give the blocks to Mikey. "thank you baby" Mikey said and take the blocks.

We play and laugh. I pick up Andy and help him with last block.

He gasp and see the tower with adoration. We smiled and ruffle his hair

"it's pweety"he said look at it with toothy grin

"it's pweety"he said look at it with toothy grin.  We look in 'awe'.  "okay pose baby we will take picture" i said.  Baby Andy take pose and we take photo of him.

Mikey pov

Andy yawn and rub his eyes. I pick him and sonny clean the toys. "its someone nap time" i said rocking him

"m'not tiwedd dada"he said yawning. "haha i thinks not baby"i said.

He rest his head in my shoulder and i go to kitchen. I pour milk in his bottle and warm it in microwave.

After make sure not to hot, i go to his nursery and sit in rocking chair with him in my lap.

I bring hos bottle to his mouth and he accept it hladly.  He suck peacefully and close his eyes.

When he finished the bottle i put the bottle in table beside me. And i bring him in his crib. 

I tuck him and put the pacifier in his mouth. He close his eyes, hug the stuffie and blankie, suck his pacifier calmly.

"nigh dada.  I love play with woo and papa"he mumbled sleepily

"night baby nice dream"i said kissing his forehead and lock the crib. I go outside and close the door.

This baby is so sweet and adorable.

♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️~♥️