I Don't Deserve You- Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Violence warning)
I hope this fighting scene makes sense because it does in my head lol

....

"ZEKE!!!!!" I try to run towards him but the man holding me tightens his grip.

That right there is when I mentally snapped, seeing someone I love get hurt possessed me.

I didn't waste another second. I grab the man behind me by his wrist, twisting it to a 360 causing his bone to snap off. I aim the firearm he's holding with his finger still attached to the trigger at the man behind the General. I place my finger on top of his, letting the gun fire and placing a clean shot at the mans forehead, causing him to fall back, bringing the injured General down with him.

I then pull my whole body weight on his arm, causing him to flipped and land on his back, the man screeches at the pain coming from his wrist. I release the pistol from his hand and fire a shot right between his eyes.

"What the actual fuck!?" The man with the large machete screams and then charges at me. He swings the machete at my head and I dodge it. I go to fire the gun but it jammed, so I ditch the fire arm and lunge at him with my fists, he dodges my swings while also trying to get a good jab at me. That is when I lose my balance and fall to the floor, he sees this as an opening and goes for it but I managed to kick his hand, loosening his grip. I use that to my advantage, using my other foot to kick the machete, causing it to fly from his hands. I get up and catch it effortlessly. I intertwine my legs with the mans, causing him to trip backwards. Getting desperate, the man stupidly reaches for me with both his arms and I cleanly slice them both off. The man yells in agony, I put my foot on his chest, holding the machete to his neck.

"DO IT." The man yells with a devilish look on his face. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU STUPID BITCH, DO IT."

I raise the machete up getting ready for the kill and a pair of strong hands grabs my arms. It was Colt.

"(Y/n) wait!!" Colt slowly brings my arms down, carefully removing the machete from my hands and pulling me away from the man.

"(Y/n)!" Zeke struggles to stand up but made his way to me. Steam was coming out of his chest and his blood was evaporating. He grabs me by my head, pulling me to his chest where the wound was, although it was barely there anymore. He held me tight, trying to release my tension and whispering to my ear, "I'm ok, You're ok, everything is ok (y/n)" I start to feel my soul return to my body and realized what I had just done.

"My... God...." says the General, as Colt helps him up.

After the commotion people start to run our way to see what was going on.
"What in Gods name happened here!!" A soldier yells.

"Take the surviving man to the hospital and treat his wounds, after that, you know where to bring him for interrogation!" Ordered the General. The soldier obeyed.

"I will be speaking to you once I'm out of the hospital." The General said to me, Zeke still holding me with his hand over my head.

Although I felt myself again, I still stood in Zekes arms in shock. I was in shock for quite awhile, I barely remember making our way back home.

Zeke drew my bath and escorted me to the bathroom.
"I um.. I laid some clean clothes for you over there. Let me know if you need me. I'm going to make us some tea." Zeke gave me a half smile and left me alone in the bathroom.

I took my bath, replaying the scene over and over in my head. I knew I was capable of great things but I never imagined this. Zeke started to get worried, knocking on the door to make sure I was ok. I let him know I was fine and began to dry myself and get dressed.

We sit on the couch quietly, only hearing the sounds of sipping tea and crickets outside our window.

"H-have I done something like this before.." I finally speak out. Zeke looks up at me but doesn't respond.

"The rage that I felt back there... it felt.. familiar."

Zeke puts his cup down and walks over to the window, opening it up and lighting a cigarette. I patiently wait for him to answer me.

"Maybe.." he takes a drag from his cigarette, avoiding eye contact.

I was confused and hurt by his sudden cold behavior.
"What does that mean? ... a-are you mad at me? ...I'm sorry"

That made him turn around and finally look at my distraught face. He flicks his barely used his cigarette out the window and walks over to me, he kneels down to my level.

"No, no, no (y/n)." He holds my hands and sighs "Look, there is some things that I don't know about you."

"I kept secrets from you?"

Zeke looks down at our hands.
"Yea."

"I'm sorry Zeke, I can't believe that I'd ever keep secrets from you." Zeke continues to look down, I can't help but feel like he was hurt.

Could I have hurt him in the past? I pull my hands out of his and put them on his face, forcefully tilting his head up to me and placing a long but tender kiss on his lips. He exhaled slowly through his nose during the kiss.

"I'm falling in love with you again Zeke."

Zeke grabs my hand that's still on his face, slides it down to his lips and kisses the palm of my hand. Still keeping his lips on them he says, "I don't deserve you."

He gets more comfortable on the floor, takes his glasses off and rests his head on my lap. I pass my fingers through his soft blond hair. He closes his eye as I'm lightly massaging his scalp and he falls asleep. I continue to do this until I feel myself drifting away as well.

I fell asleep but I wake up the next morning tucked in on the bed.