My Love Isnt Fragile-Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Your POV

I continue with my usual routines the next morning. I haven't stopped training. I know Zeke doesn't want me to take part in becoming a Warrior but I don't have much hope that he could find a way out for me.

Would it really be the worst thing? What will I do when Zeke is gone? Did I even have a plan for myself whenever the time came?

I went to my personal training spot and did my usual exercises. After a good while of training I had to sit and take a break because the heat was even worse than before. There was not a cloud in sight and the songs the cicada bugs sang was a constant reminder of the unbearable heat. I began to feel light headed. I started the chug down my water and as my eyes close and my head clears out, an image of a man popped up in my head. He was tall and blonde but I had trouble making out his face. I could remember him having eyes bluer than the early morning sky. For some reason the image of this man in my head made me feel sad.

I wonder why

I haven't seen anyone fitting that description here. I decided to let it go. I made a promise to Zeke that I wouldn't bring these kinds of things up.

I finished up and went back home to freshen up. I then headed out to the market to get some food for myself and for my stray cat, even though I know Zeke isn't too fond of the furry little guy, I became attached to him.

Once I got back home later that evening, I ate and prepped my little fur balls food up. I go to my bedroom window where he usually waits for me.

"Good evening Mr Tubbington. I have a little treat for you today."

"Meow"

After my little stray ate his food I began to pet him. His back arched with every stroke to his back and his purring noises had me feel very serene but I was quickly disturbed by his sudden hissing. I turn back and spot Zeke standing there leaning on the wall just staring at us.

"Zeke, stop sneaking up on us like that!"

"I see Mr Tubby is back."

"It's Tubbington, and he can sense your negative energy."

"Maybe he's just scared of what my titan abilities could do to him."

I give Zeke a sarcastic laugh "Ha-Ha"

Zeke tells me to come to the kitchen and I find a cute little chocolate cake on the table. "What's this?"

"I picked it up for you on my way home. I figured you'd like it since you have a sweet tooth."

I give him a hug and didn't hesitate to dig in. Zeke sits across from me, resting his head on his hand and watching me with admiration as I'm stuffing my face.

"You're adorable, even with all that chocolate around your mouth."

As soon as he pointed that out, I quickly wiped the chocolate off my mouth, feeling a little embarrassed. I could hear him chuckle under his breath. After I clean my dish, I turn around to find Zeke standing in front of me, holding a small box. "What's this?" I asked.

He pulled out a beautiful rose gold necklace, I was speechless. It was elegant yet dainty. The chain was thin and it held a beautiful heart shaped diamond. "When I saw this I knew I had to get it for you."

Zeke turns my body around so my back could face him. He puts the necklace around my neck and tucks my (h/l) hair out from the necklace, pushing it to my right side. I then started to feel his breathing come close.

"If you're ever upset with me, could you look at this necklace and remember that my love for you isn't fragile?"  Zeke asked in a low tone next to my ear.

"Mhm" I didn't want the sound of my own voice to bother the state Zeke had put my body under with his gentle voice. He placed a loving kiss on the left side of my delicate neck. He followed this gentle kiss with another, and then another, slowly moving to my shoulder. He slides off my sleeve to give himself more access which sends some shivers down my spine. I close my eyes and rest my head back against his shoulder, making my neck/shoulder region easily available to him. I was enjoying every second of it, it had almost felt like a lucid dream and my mind had began to cloud with lustful thoughts.

Zeke pulls away from his last kiss and tickles my ear with his facial hair, he then whispers to my ear "If this is something you still want from me. I will comply, but I won't hold back once we've started."

"Zeke... Just make love to me already."