Shameful-Chapter 18:Pt1 (Smut)

Chapter 18/Part 1

18+++

(OPTIONAL READ):
This means you DO NOT have to read this. You will not miss anything important.

This is sorta a smut? It has extreme sexual content that may be offensive to some. If that kind of stuff isn't your cup of tea, pleeaaassseee skip this chapter!! I'm warning you now before you start reading👀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zekes POV

"What?"

"I said.. that I'm ready to make love to you."

I sit there waiting for (y/n) to burst into laughter and clarify that this was all a funny joke but she stands there with her cheeks as pink as cherry blossoms.

"Uh (Y/n).."

She shushed me and managed to pull my chair back, making herself comfortable on my lap facing me. She took my glasses off and slammed her lips onto mine. I had every intention of stopping her spontaneous behavior but my body wouldn't let me. She bit my bottom lip which I didn't mind but the fact that she was taking over dominance irritated me a bit, I couldn't let that happen. I showed her who was in charge when I forced my tongue inside her mouth, fuck she tastes so sweet

I could feel the vibration of her moaning in my mouth as we kissed and it was making me aroused. My hands anxiously made its way to her breast, Gently squeezing them but I wasn't satisfied, there was too many layers of clothing. I began to unbutton her blouse but I couldn't get the damn thing off, my impatience got the best of me and so I ripped her whole shirt open, breaking all of her buttons. My aggressiveness got her excited as her breathing became rapid, almost hyperventilating and biting her lip hard, making an indent on the skin.

I went back in to kiss her lips and she deepens it while clinging onto the hairs on my head; our kisses became faster and sloppy. She slides her hips closer to me, pushing her warm core against my erection, earning a moan from me. She breaks our wet kisses and starts to nibble on my ear, hitting my sweet spot causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head. (Y/n) then whispers "Maybe after tonight, I'll remember how good you use to fuck me."

That's when I thought to myself ..damn it, this isn't right, I cant

I moved the hand I had tightly gripped on her ass, and brought it to her shoulder, pushing some distance between us.

"(Y/n)..." she continues to kiss around my ear, making her way down to my neck "...(Y/n)..." she misinterprets me calling her name, thinking it was out of pleasure "STOP" I push her entire body off of mine and she slams her back against the table, barley catching her fall. Her flustered face turned into a frightened one.

"Zeke What is it? Did I do something wrong?" She asks, small tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"No, I just.. I can't do this right now" I quickly get up and put my long coat on, buttoning it down as I walk outside the door to hide my still bulging erection.

I run for about ten minutes until I make it far enough from my street and into a wooded area where I was alone. I punch a tree "Damn it!" It took every bit of will power to stop myself from fucking her right then and there. I couldn't bring myself to do it, not while she keeps reminding me of the lair that I am, I promised myself that I wouldn't take advantage of her like this.

So much adrenaline was flowing through my body, my erection was still throbbing. I unzipped my pants and began to do the shameful act while I replayed the images of what had just happened in my head. I continue to masterbate while the rain poured until I finally released all my tension straight into the mud I was standing on.

I did not feel the least bit content with what I had just done. For the first time I felt humiliated after masterbating, I may have just killed this relationship for good.