2 - Big Hit

Taehyung's POV

Today BTS have a dance practice from 10-2, lunch break, vocal practice from 3-6, dinner break and last we need to do evaluation of the trainees. It's still morning, I'm on my way to the company so I can start early with the dance practice. I don't want to make mistake and getting yell from Hoseok hyung, I've been doing this for a few days. I open the room and start practicing after finish stretching.

3rd Person POV

Taehyung was walking in the hallway, he always eat lunch at the cafeteria on the 1st floor. He stop in front of the door. The members are inside, eating and laughing without him. It's always like that for years now.

"Hey, Taehyung. What are you doing here?" Sejin said from behind, startled the younger male. "Ah hyung, I just come back from the washroom." Taehyung smile. Sejin nod and open the door, "guys! Attention! PD-nim want to have a meeting now, so no vocal practice for today. Let's go to the meeting room." The member all stand up and walk to the meeting room with Sejin.

"Hey boys, how's practice?" asked PD-nim. "It's fine PD-nim." Answer Namjoon. "Good. I want to tell you guys something. I'll give BTS a 2 months vacation. You guys deserve a long vacation. You can go home or take vacation together, it's up to you. Just remember to not cause trouble and inform Sejin where you are and how you are once in a while. Understand?" PD-nim squinted his eyes and BTS nod their heads. "Great! You can start your vacation tomorrow since today is friday. Have a nice holiday guys!" PD-nim smile and shooed us.

They walk back to the practice room to tidy up the place and get ready to evaluate the trainees. "You heard the boss, for now trying to figure out where you'll go tomorrow. I want the dorm to be empty by the end of the day tomorrow. Tell me where each of you will go later" Sejin clasp his hands and left the room. The member sit in circle and start discussing, while Taehyung continue tidy up the room and keep quite.

"I'll go back to Ilsan." Namjoon start talking. "How about we go home to see our family on the first week and after that we go somewhere together?" Said Jin. "Good idea hyung!" Jungkook talk loudly and clap his hands. "I'll message Sejin hyung then." Jimin grab his phone and start typing. "Yah! Taehyung! Where'll you go?" Jimin shout. "Daegu, I already message Sejin hyung." Taehyung said and get up, "I'll go first hyungdeul, Jungkook." The rest of the member look at each other, then shrugged their shoulders and continue chatting.

The truth is.. Someone can't help but notice how quite the 2nd maknae is in the past few days. He never said anything, but his eyes always follow Taehyung. He also know how Taehyung will sneak after the other member ate dinner, he even followed Taehyung once.

~ tbc