16 - The Other Side of the World

3rd Person POV

Right after the press conference finish, Kim Taehyung fly to London. He become the CEO of their entertainment company, Céleste Musica (CM). Meanwhile Siwon become the COO of their whole company, the Choi Enterprise at Paris. They both become really busy as they're not in training or studying at home anymore, but jump right in the business.

Bang PD and Sejin tried to call Taehyung a few times to congratulate him, but they can't reach him. So they left a video message for him to congratulate him and told him to call them back as soon as the boy has time. Sejin made the video message at his office, he didn't notice that someone stop and eavesdropping from his door when he said Taehyung's name. When that person heard Sejin finish the video, he start to run away and hide.

Yeah, he.. After he hide, he google Taehyung name and the press conference video show up. He find a place to sit, wear his earphone and play the video. When the video finished, he keep on repeating the part where Siwon and Taehyung talking until he heard a cough. "What are you doing here? Alone? On phone?" He lift his head and lock his phone, "nothing. Just getting bored and trying to find some video to kill time." He smile and grab his friend wrist, "let's go."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's been a few weeks, Taehyung still hasn't reply to Bang PD and Sejin. Sejin start to getting worried, he even talk about this to Bang PD a few days ago. "Don't worry, he must be too busy to the point he can't touch his phone. We should wait Sejin. Wait and believe in him." Bang PD said to Sejin. But Sejin can't help getting worried about Taehyung, Taehyung is like a little brother to him. He often stare off or even forget things, to the point the other manager notice and Bang PD scold him.

BTS also notice their beloved manager's strange behaviour. Jin and Namjoon ever tried asking a few times, but Sejin just lie to them and keep on saying he's okay. One male can guess the reason, Taehyung. He know that Sejin is the closest to Taehyung before the younger male left the company. But he keep quite and didn't say anything.

Actually, all member already know about Taehyung right now. The first few days, ARMY keep on posting about Taehyung. ELF also did the same about Siwon, even Super Junior member show their support to Siwon on their official account and personal account. BTS member can't help but notice it, especially when some ARMY tag BTS official account. The first one to notice is Jungkook, when he open twitter before dinner.

Jungkook read the tweet and google his ex member name. He scroll and read some article, he also watch the video. After the video done, he shout to his hyungdeul to gather at the living room. He turn on the TV and open youtube, he play the video of Taehyung's press conference so everyone can watch it. Everyone keep quite and watch it. Some with sad eyes, some keep on a poker face, some with a stern expression. After the video finish, all of them stand up and leave Jungkook alone in the living room, confuse with his hyungdeul behavior. He chose to shrugged it off and walk to his room, trying to find Taehyung's social media account and stalk it.

Every BTS member are in their room with mix emotions. Jin is crying and keep thinking why he hate and bully Taehyung in the past. He's been doing this ever since Taehyung left, he feel that he failed as the mother figure of the group and as the oldest. Suga sit on his bed, scrolling through his phone and decided to take a nap after a few moments. Hoseok splash his face with water a few times before looking into his own reflection in the mirror, he still can't forgive himself for yelling, kicking and punching Taehyung. He's the one that did it the most, with the reason 'you make a mistake at the dance practice'. Namjoon keep on pacing back and forth in his room. When Taehyung is not at the dorm, at first he didn't really care. But when he finally understand the situation, he lock himself at his studio and feel like he's failed as a leader. Jimin is hugging his pillow and crying, he feel that he didn't deserve to be called as Taehyung best friend from everyone. He never there for Taehyung, he join the others to bully him and hate him until Taehyung finally left. He even didn't care and didn't remember when Taehyung start to keep quite, never smile or laugh with them anymore.

[BTS already move dorm 3 months after Taehyung left. Now every member have their own room with their own bathroom inside. Namjoon, Suga and Hoseok also have their studio there. There's also a dance studio.]

But even if they regret they action, what can they do? Some of them ever tried to call him, to reach out to him but Taehyung already changed his number. They already lost a family member of them. The one that never complain, never getting angry and can't hate anyone (but maybe hate them). The one that always have energy and a cute boxy smile, the one that never being selfless. They also ever tried to ask Bang PD and Sejin, but they said that they also can't contact Taehyung since Taehyung want to have privacy now that he's not an idol anymore. Turn out.. Taehyung is on the other side of the world.. They always thought he's at Daegu and maybe can meet him again. But now, even their hope is crushed.

That night.. BTS didn't eat dinner and lock themselves on their own room, thinking and crying.

~ tbc