5 - How is it?

3rd Person POV

BTS vacation already end. The other member spent the rest of their holiday travelling together while Taehyung stay with his family. Some ARMY asked why Tae didn't join, but he dodge it with "I really miss my family, especially my grandmother."

It's 2 pm, they have individual schedule. Namjoon, Suga and Hoseok preparing for their comeback. Jin, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook have vocal practice. They've been practicing for a while until there's a knock on the door. "Taehyung, Sejin is here for you." The vocal teacher call Taehyung. Taehyung grab his things and bow to the teacher before left the room with Sejin. "Okay guys, you can have lunch now." The vocal teacher clasp his hands and sign them to leave the room. They grab their things, bow to the teacher and walk to the studio to meet the other member.

Taehyung's POV

"What's wrong hyung?" I walk with Sejin hyung. "Bang PD-nim is calling for you, he want to talk in his office." said Sejin hyung. I nod my head and keep quite. I can't help but thinking about negative things in my mind, "what if he want to scold me? What if I did something wrong? What if he hate me? What if I'm just a burden to everyone, to him? What if he want to get rid of me?"

"Don't worry kid, I'm here for you." Sejin hyung said to me before he knock the door. A faint come in was heard from inside, so I open the door and walk. I bow after I close the door, "Annyeonghaseyo PD-nim." "You can take a sit Taehyung." Said PD-nim. "Do you know the reason why I call you here?" I shake my head and said no. "Remember when you went to America before to perform? There's an artist that saw you and contact us a few weeks ago. Do you want to guess who is it?"

I tilt my head and think, but I can't think about anyone. I mean, who want to collab with me? The other member are much better than me. So I shake my head to PD-nim. "It's Conan Gray." I stand up, close my mouth with my hands and widened my eyes. PD-nim chuckled, "So.. Do you want? If you want, you'll need to go to America as soon as possible. Don't worry about your comeback since you still have months for it." "C-can I give answer tomorrow? Or in the afternoon? I want to think for a while." I ask PD-nim. "You can't wait until tomorrow. Come to my room at.. 5? Okay?" I nod my head and said thank you, then I bow and walk out.

"So.. How is it Tae?" I see Sejin hyung stand up as soon as I open the door. "Can we go eat lunch first hyung? I'll tell you while eating lunch. I need your opinion." Sejin hyung nod his head and start walking to the car in the basement. "Don't go too far hyung, I need to meet PD-nim again at 5." "Okay Tae, let's go to my favorite cafe then." He start driving after he said it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So?" Sejin hyung clasp his hands on the table as soon as he sit at our table. "Uhm.. Bang PD-nim told me that Conan Gray contact Big Hit and want to have a collaboration with me. If I accept, I'll need to fly to America as soon as possible. I still didn't accept the offer, but I need to give him the answer at 5." I look down to the napkin. "Why you didn't give him a direct answer Tae?" "B-because.. I think that the other member deserve this better than me." "And why is it?" Sejin hyung ask patiently. "Just because.."

Sejin hyung sigh, "look here Taehyung." I lift my head and look him into his eyes. "Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn't give you credit. Never stop doing what you love just because of some person. What's more important is to do what you want, what your heart said." Sejin hyung grab my hands and rub it since he see that I start crying. It's a good thing that I chose the table on the corner. A few minutes later the waiters give us our food, I exuses myself to the bathroom to wash my face.

"Okay hyung, I'll take the offer then. Thank you Sejin hyung." I said and smile at Sejin hyung after I sit back at our table.

~ tbc