14 - Are You Okay?

Taehyung's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I stay at Le Havre, I didn't go out much. So Young just stay here during the weekend since she still have classes. Ha Rin noona will come next week and stay for a week before she need to go to Nice. 

When I stay at home, usually I'm at the library. The best part of halabeoji house is that the summer house has a 2 floor library. Usually me and my cousin do our homework here in the past. You can find almost every type of books here, but mainly business, management and law. If the book that you want is not here, you can inform the head butler, Cho Yo  Seop. The book will arrived in a few days.

"What are you doing Tae?"asked Halabeoji. "Studying." I smile at him and stop reading the book. "What for?" He sit beside me. I didn't answer, just give him a meaningful gaze. I know that he'll understand what I mean. Halabeoji nod his head, "are you okay?" I stare at him for a while before nod and saying that I'm okay. After that he didn't ask anything and decided to read a book too beside me. That's how we spend the whole afternoon until a maid inform us about dinner.

 That's how we spend the whole afternoon until a maid inform us about dinner

[imagine that it's not a forest, but sea. the house is on top of the cliff at the seaside This is the summer house and swimming pool at grandparents houses]

"What are you doing the whole day Tae?" Halmeoni ask after we start eating. It's a family tradition, we tell each other how our day when it's dinner time. We can talk during dinner unless it's a family meeting or on important occasion. "Great halmeoni. Halabeoji decided to read with me at library in the afternoon." I smile. She's laughing, "it's been a while since someone go to the library until you decided to spend your day there these past days." I nod my head. Halmeoni then talking with halabeoji about something.

Well, who doesn't like my grandparents summer house. It's awesome! After dinner I decided to go swimming a few laps until 9, take a bath, then video call with Sejin hyung at 10 or 11. He already promised to have a video call with me as soon as he wake up today.

[South Korea is 7 hours ahead of France.]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I just finished talking with Sejin hyung. He told me that the other member is now having 2 weeks vacation on a beach. I close my laptop and put it away on my table. Thinking about my life at Seoul. I sigh, I throw my phone to the bed and put my head on the table. "They seems happy and didn't even care wether I'm there or not." I smile bitterly.

I grab my phone, my Switch and my bluetooth speaker, I wear my Gucci slide slipper and my black and gold Gucci robe before I walk to the swimming pool. I roll my pajama bottom before I dip my feet to the water. I turn on the speaker and play a classic music to ease my mind, after that I turn on my Switch and continue playing my game. I stay there until my phone died.

"Good night Yo Seop ahjussi." I bow a little at him then walk back to my room. Yo Seop ahjussi is a great butler, he always make sure every member of the family that he serve is healthy, happy and already asleep in their room before he go to sleep.

~ tbc