36 - Jin

3rd Person POV

Taehyung just arrived back at London from Seoul. He didn't let Yoongi join him, he said "if you want to start earning your own money fast, then you shouldn't join me to Seoul where you won't talking in english hyung." He left Yoongi with Louis at London while he'll meet up with Dong Min at Incheon as always. Taehyung just spent 3 days at Seoul. He came to the meeting, after that he talk alone with Bang PD in his office. He went to Jin's parents home to meet him. Talk to him for a while before going to the airport and back to London.

"So.. What business that you handle at Seoul?" asked Yoongi when they're eating dinner that day. Taehyung sigh before answering, "BTS disbanding." It's silent for a few minutes until Taehyung fake a cough to get Yoongi back to earth. "Why?" Yoongi squinted his eyes. "So actually.. Before I become the biggest shareholders, when you just left the company. Bang PD and all higher up hold up a meeting. There, they decided to give BTS another chance. Their last chance since they're the biggest group at the company and have many fans and good works before. But they also keep a secret that they'll keep an eyes on them for a few months. It's like a trial actually. If they make a mistake, the company will disbanding the group." Yoongi nod his head.

"And.. Around a week ago, Jin hyung came to Bang PD. Crying and screaming. Bang PD told me that Jin said that he can't take it anymore, everything is eating up to him from the inside. He's the only one that's try to make things work at BTS. A few days ago, Jin hyung told Bang PD that he'll officially leave the group and company. I went to his house and met him, we talk for a while before I need to left to the airport. Jin hyung told me that he's sorry for his past actions towards me and you. To me, he's actually jealous. He said that I'm perfect just the way I'm while he need to work hard to stand where he's right now. To you, it's all start from getting worried that you do something bad or joining something bad since you often spent night outside without telling them with who. Well, this is my fault too. I'm so sorry hyungie." Taehyung look into Yoongi eyes. "And.. Jin hyung is tired with showbiz life. Especially when he's the older one without any shoulders to lean onto. When I'm still there, Namjoon hyung still help him to cope up. When you're still there, you're there for him even if you didn't talk much. After you left, Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung locked themselves in their studios. Jimin hyung and Jungkook often goes out at night until around 2 / 3 am." Yoongi widened his eyes, Taehyung just nod his head.

"That's why he told me that he want to pursue his other dream, to become a chef. I told him to learn cooking and get a certificate. After that, I can help him to get a job as chef at one of my family restaurant at South Korea. Well, he still need to passed a few test. But I believe tha the can do it." "You're too nice sometimes Tae." Taehyung smile, "I know.. You know how I love you guys and I can't ever hate you. And my best friend, Conan Gray told me to forgive you guys and forget about the past so I can move on. That's what I'm doing." Yoongi smile and ruffle the younger male hairs, "that's good kid. I need to learn more from you."

They laugh and continue eating their dinner while talking about other things. That night, 3 persons is happy. Taehyung, Yoongi and Jin.

~ tbc