22 - London

3rd Person POV

BTS London concert was a big success, right now they're strolling at a park. Jimin and Jungkook want to enjoy nature, Jin and Hoseok is away buying them some food, Namjoon and Suga is watching the maknae. "Here, your food guys!" Jin suddenly appear with Hoseok and walk to their picnic blanket. "2 pork bun, 2 fish buns and 2 chicken buns from YumBun, I heard that this place is good. We also bough some salad is any of you want." Jin put the food. "Choose your own drink guys. We bough some mineral water, orange juice and soda." Hoseok put it beside the food.

While they're eating, suddenly a Acura NSX park. Jimin and Jungkook looking at the care in an awe from their seat. They can see a young man get out and open the passanger seat, where a young woman walk out. "Hey, what are you guys looking at?" Hoseok nudge Jimin's arm. "Ah hyung. We're looking at a sport car that just park there." Taehyung nod his head at Jimin word, "ne hyung. The care looks awesome and cool." The other member turn their head and trying to see the car. Jimin point his finger to the white metalic Acura NSX. "Cool! I want one." Namjoon whisper in an awe. "We can if we keep working hard guys." said Jin with a smile, then continue eating his fish bun.

A few hours later, it start drizzling. Jin panic and shout at the boys to pack their things and find a shelter. They quickly pack their things and run to the nearby cafe that they spot when they walk to the park before. They take a seat on the corner and take a breath. "Safe.." said Jin. "I'm tired." Suga lay his head on the table, the other chuckle. "Well.. Why don't we have a drink while waiting for the rain to stop?" said Namjoon, "what do you guys want?" The other said their order and Namjoon walk to the cashier to place their order. While ordering, he hear the door opened and hear giggling. He paid and walk back to his member.

"Hey hyung, don't you think that man's back is kinda familiar?" Jungkook tap Jimin shoulder. Jimin squinted his eyes, "you're right.. But who?" "What are you talking about?" ask Hoseok. "That man at the cashier hyung. Did he look kinda familiar to you?" Hoseok lift his head and thinking, "You're right.." The three of them continue thinking, didn't notice that the man already walking out from the cafe.

"Taehyung!" Jin shout and stand up. The member turn their head to Jin and turn their head again to search for Taehyung, their ex member. Jin try to run to Taehyung,. But when he open the cafe door, Taehyung already start his car and dissappear. "Whoa.. That fancy sport car is his." Jin mumble. He felt a tap on his shoulder, it's Namjoon. "Come on hyung, we should head back to the hotel. And maybe talk about this in my room later." Jin shrugged his shoulder, still shock. But follow Namjoon and the other walk to the train station.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Is it really Taehyung hyung?" Hoseok ask as he sit on the floor. "I mean. If it's him, he must see Namjoon when he place our order. Why won't he say anything?" Yoongi chuckle, "why would he say hi to us? Those that he called family but keep on hurting him. Huh? If I'm him, maybe I already tell the world about how my ex member treat me in the past so they'll lose their job and maybe go to jail." They keep silent at Yoongi words. Jungkook start sniffling, Jimin hug him and pat his back. Soon they start sniffling, Yoongi walk out to his own room.

Taehyung's POV

"Good job babe.. I know you can do it. Just act as if they're a stranger and you don't know them." Lucie hug me and pat my back. "Thank you for being by my side Lucie. I'm sorry that I'm pathetic and cry like this in front of you." Lucie let go the hug and see me in the eyes, "you know Taehyung.. I love all about you. You can cry, getting angry, everything in front of me. You can tell me everything, let me share your problem too. You don't have to shoulder it alone, to keep it by yourself anymore. You have me now." "I'm so glad and thankful that I have you mon ange." I peck her lips.

"Let's go back to my house and cuddling. I just want cuddling with you now." I start the car and drive to my house.

[Mon ange = my angel in french]

~ tbc