18 - BBMAS Las Vegas

3rd Person POV

When BTS arrived, the place was full with screams from ARMY. After they take some photo, the MC talk with them before letting them go inside the venue. 2 people after BTS, Taehyung or Joseph Kim arrived. He walk to the red carpet with one of his best artist, Michelle Lee. They get their photo taken and talking with the MC for a while before going inside the venue.

 They get their photo taken and talking with the MC for a while before going inside the venue

[imagine that IU is Michelle Lee, artist of CM Ent

[imagine that IU is Michelle Lee, artist of CM Ent.]

"Sajangnim, I'll go to the washroom. You can sit at our place first." Michelle exuses herself. "Aish this girl, I already told her to talk casual with me when we're not at the office." Taehyung shake his head and walk to their seat, "thank god we're far from BTS." He greet and shake hand with some people before he take a seat and play with his phone while waiting for Michelle.

The event goes smoothly, BTS won an award. Michelle also won and perform. Taehyung send a quick message to Louis to make preparation for a celebration party tomorrow and half day off for everyone. While at BBMAS, BTS always try to look at Taehyung. Taehyung notice, but he didn't care. He act as if he didn't see them and know them. He already promise himself to forgive and forget about the past as he has a bright future ahead. So he won't care about them anymore.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taehyung's POV

"Once more.. Congratulation for Michelle Lee! Let's enjoy the party." I talk before bowing and walk down from the stage. I told Louis to arrange the party at one of my family hotel hall, it's a buffet dinner party. Well, it's still 5.40 pm when I finish talking at the stage. I sit with the other higher up at LA CM Ent., but sometimes I'll walk around and greet everyone on each table. I want to create a friendly company.

After greeting everyone, I walk to the balcony and check my account. All of Choi's grandchilds social media account use initial as the name and will remain as a private account until we're being officially introduce to the world. So it's kinda safe to comment on each other account. Some of us have another account to interact with our friends, but I don't have one. I keep scrolling and reading the comment, I can't help but laughing at Soo Min's comment. She always say 'I love you' when she want something from me.

I lock my phone and lean to the railing, suddenly I remember my midnight talk with Conan yesterday

*flashback*

"Hey Taehyung, I want to ask something. Can I?" Conan turn his body to see me. We're currently laying on his bed, as always. "Mmm.. What is it?" I open my eyes to see him. "Ah, did I wake you up?" I shake my head at his question. "I just want to ask.. About.. Hmm.. You and Lucie. How's your relationship now?"

Lucie Pierre. The only daughter of Pierre family, the family that own one of the most successful fashion label and make up. We met for the first time when I moved to Le Havre. We went to the same school, the same class and even she sit beside me. Since I can't speak french and Lucie is half Korean, the teacher appoint her to help teach me as she's the number one student from our grade. She's actually a year younger than me, awesome right?

Soon we become best friend and went everywhere together. After a year being best friend, I told her about my family and bring her to meet my grandparents. She's okay with it and told me about her family. She bring me to her house to meet her parents and brothers, she has 4 older brothers. Her family love her so much and really protective because she's the only daughter. After that, we often hang out at each other house and have study date. I become the number 2 from our grade.

We separate when I chose to went back to South Korea for high school and she chose to went to London. We still keep on contact, thousand of messages, calls, video calls and e-mail. When I moved back to France, we reunited. A week before I was officially introduced as the heir of Choi enterprise, I confessed to her and we're in relationship. I haven't told anyone, just Louis and Conan. I want to tell my family on our family gather later.

"We're fine Conan, thank you for asking. I actually want to ask her to come and join me to LA so I can introduce you guys to each other, but she has several business meeting at France." I shrugged my shoulder. "That's great then." Conan smile, "it's okay. The 3 of us can hang out later when both of our schedule are not this busy." We laugh.

*flashback done*

I type Lucie number and call her. It's something that we always do now after we're in relationship, she said that she can't fall asleep if she hasn't hear my voice. I chuckle and waiting for her to answer the call.

~ tbc