26 - BTS Day Off

Sejin's POV

"Wake up guys, we've landed." I shake the boys shoulders. The start to wake up one by one, take their bag and get up. We've just landed at Akita, Japan. Bang PD-nim gave them a week day off after they finish their world tour as a gift. They choose to go enjoying japanese ryokan at Akita since people said onsen there is the best. The only staff that join them is me and Hobeom since I know Japanese a bit and Hobeom understand English quite well. "Come on, to the car." We quickly walking while hiding our face. Yeah our face. ARMY already know my and Hobeom face too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Enjoy your holiday guys! Don't make any problem okay? If anything happen, call me or Hobeom." I glare at them and walk to my room after they said okay. The room distribution is Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon, Hobeom, Jimin and Jungkook, me and Yoongi. Since Yoongi will sleep most of the time and I'm a quite person. I also chatting with Taehyung and told him that I'm at Akita on vacation, he told me that he's too since 3 days ago. We decided to meet up for dinner at his ryokan. He want to introduce me to his girlfriend and his siblings. "Yoongi, you can take a nap. I'll eat dinner out later. I already inform Hobeom about it. And.. You guys will eat dinner at his room later. I already inform the inn's keeper." Yoongi just nod his head and fall on the futon. I chuckle and shake my head. I help to correct his sleeping position and put him under the blanket before I also take a nap.

Jin's POV

"Hey.. Did you guys notice something suspicious with Sejin hyung?" I ask Hoseok and Namjoon. "What do you mean hyung?" ask Hoseok. "Like.. He often play with his phone, he go out when he want to answer a certain calls, he go out alone for dinner when we're at London and he also will go out for dinner alone tonight too. I heard him talking with Hobeom hyung before they get inside the inn." I squinted my eyes. "Maybe he got a girlfriend? And the girlfriend is at London when we're there. And currently here too?" Namjoon lay down, doesn't really care. "Too much coincidence? Or they're already tell each other and their schedule match." Hoseok put his head on the table. "Maybe.. I don't know." I also lay down and close my eyes.

Jimin's POV

"Hyung! Me and Kookie will go enjoying the hot spring. Do you want to join?" I look at Hobeom hyung. He shake his head, "I want to take a nap first. You kids enjoy it. Don't forget dinner at 6 in our room okay?" I nod my head and grab Kookie's wrist, pulling him to the hot spring.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taehyung's POV

"Hyungdeul, noonadeul, dongsaeng ah.. I have a guest tonight, my old manager." I said and Sejin hyung walk in. "Hello, I'm Sejin. BTS main manager. Nice to meet you." Sejin hyung bow 90 degrees. My siblings introduce themselves one by one, Lucie and Eileene noona too. I also introduce Sejin hyung to all of our PA so they won't think that he's a bad person in the future. After that we start eating and talking.

40 minutes later, I'm at the hot spring with Sejin hyung. We're talking about our work and joking, just like the old time. Even if I want to forget BTS, I never want to forget about the managers and Bang PD. The didn't do anything wrong, they help me a lot back in the day. "So hyungie.. What do you think about Lucie?" I wiggle my eyebrows. He chuckle and push me lightly, "if I said that she's beautiful, you'll get jealous and mad right?" "I won't.. I know you won't take her from me, you're my hyungie." I pout. "Never change huh.. She's beautiful and kind. And I can see that she love you a lot, you too right? I can see it even if we just met." Sejin hyung laugh. I laugh too, "hyungie.. I want to propose her actually, on our last day here. Do you want to help me hyung? I'm thinking about proposing at a park." "Of course I'll help Tae. I'm also here for vacation, not working. Well, half working. But they can walk alone or with Hobeom. I'll be glad to help on your special day Tae." I give him a side hug and a wide smile, "thank you hyungie!" We continue talking and joking until we feel dizzy, so we walk out and wear our clothes again.

~ tbc