34 - Why

3rd Person POV

It's been 3 months since Yoongi left Big Hit and live at London. 2 weeks ago Taehyung bring Yoongi to France to meet his family. Soo Min and Jun Myeon happy to see Yoongi and also sad about the man condition. Soo Min already forgive Yoongi because Taehyung told her that Yoongi and him already friends, already like a real brother. Kim Man Shik and Choi Eun Jung also welcome him with an open arms, they even told him to call them appa and eomma.

"Tae! Did what I read right? You become the biggest shareholder of BigHit?" said Yoongi when they eat dinner. "Mmm.. What's wrong hyung?" Yoongi squinted his eyes, "why? To help them or pure business purpose? If it's for business, didn't their stock price already become so low and won't benefit you?" Taehyung lift his head, "to help Bang PD. Bang PD never do anything to upset me, he's a good guy. I want to help him so his dream won't collapse right in front of his eyes. I want him to have another chance. And also, my cousins still there." "Cousins?" "Yeah, TxT. Yeonjunie, Soobinie and Beomgyuie." "Whoa.. Is that why they're cold towards BTS? Wow.." "They're cold towards BTS?" Now Taehyung squinted his eyes. "Oh, yeah. Right after you left, those three change their attitude. At first we didn't really notice until they left for some family problem, which is if I remember is the same date as when you first post your photo with Lucie at your family dinner."

Taehyung laugh, "oh.. That night, I told all of my siblings about the real reason why I left BTS and Big Hit early." He wipe a tears from his eyes, "my family actually have a rule. We can chase after our dreams and do what we want as normal person until we're 30, or more if we can manage to work at our family business while doing our own work. But yeah, at 30 we'll be introduced to the world. That's why my family, Sejin hyung and Bang PD-nim confused." "You should tell me more you know, about your family. But next time, not now." Yoongi chuckle. "Okay hyungie.." Taehyung do an aegyo and Yoongi cringe. "Oh right, Lucie will stay at Paris for a month or more since she need to attend an important meeting." Yoongi nod his head and continue eating.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yoongi's POV

"Yah hyung! You're still studying? It's already midnight!" I lift my head and see Tae at my door step. "Midnight? No wonder I feel sleepy." I rub my eyes and yawn. "Go to sleep hyung, I'll help you tomorrow. I don't need to go to work." I smile and nod at him, Tae is so kind and caring. "Good night Tae." "Night hyung, sweet dream." He close my door and walk to his own room. I yawn again and snuggle up to my pillow, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. Soon, I enter the dreamland.

The next morning, Louis told me to go to the library to study with Taehyung later after my private english class is finish. I said yes and preparing for my class. My english is already better, but I still find it difficult to talk in English sometimes. I can understand but can't really use it. My class is from 10 - 1 and after that I usually use Tae's study downstairs or practicing english online.

I sigh and walk to the living room where I usually studying.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3rd Person POV

"Let's stop studying and have a tea time outside today hyung." Taehyung close the book on his hands and get up, Yoongi following Taehyung action and tidying up the table. "Change your clothes and meet me downstairs in 10 minutes." Taehyung wave and walk to his room.

8 minutes later, Taehyung walk down and sit on the couch. He play with his Nintendo Switch and waiting for Yoongi. He wear a light gray Vogue hooded  solid color short sleeves slimming t-shirt, a white Gucci bee patch cardigan, a black Gucci skinny fit jeans, a black Versace signature Medusa detailed backpack, a black ankle socks, a black Fossil Neutra Chronograph Black Leather Watch, a black Calvin Klein Jeans hi-top sneakers and he bring a black snapback collection NBA caps. When Yoongi step his feet at the living room, he's quite shock since Taehyung's clothes is mostly black like him. But of course, his clothes is not as expensive as Taehyung. He chuckle and tap the younger male's shoulder, "let's go?" Taehyung nod and turn off his Switch before getting up and walk to his garage.

"Any recommendation place? Or place you want to visit hyung?" Taehyung ask as they sit in the car. "Hmm.. I once saw this place on Instagram, I think it's quite interesting. It's at Town House, The Kensington hotel." "I see, it's a good place and not really expensive. Let's go then." Taehyung start driving his car there, "next time let's to go to the Mirror Room, Rosewood London. I bet that you'll like it there. Classy, not really expensive and I know you'll love the colour and vibe." "Yeah, next time. After I already start working again. I don't want to become a leech that live with your money." "Take your time hyung, I know you can do it. how about we also talk in english? I'll told Louis and Lucie too. You can use Korean when you don't know or remember the english word." Yoongi nod his head and say thank you.

" Yoongi nod his head and say thank you

 ~ tbc