BonChap - Hawaii

3rd Person POV

BTS decided to spend their winter holiday together at Hawaii. Taehyung sent Louis to go there first to help prepare his house there, he'll come later with Lucie, Darell, Darren, Yoongi, Noe and Allister. Yoongi already moved out from Taehyung house, but he bought a house right beside Taehyung's house. They even have each other house access and Taehyung already renovated his underground to Yoongi's house so their basement is connected. The other guys at South Korea will also fly together to Hawaii.

It's already 2 years since the last time they gather together. And this time they have a new addtion, baby Kim Young Il. She's Taehyung and Lucie's baby, and she's still a year and half by now. Taehyung know that he shouldn't spoiled his childs and show how rich they're to other person, but he also know that he can trust BTS and their family. Taehyung house here is near the beach, they can walk to reach it. Each childs have their own room unless they're still under 6 years old, which means Jung Hei Ran will be roommate with Park Sun Hee and Kim Min Sun with Kim Hae Won. The Kim twins have their own room (of course, this is their summer house). Allister Min is alone. Kim In Su also alone and so is Park Chung Hee.

As soon as they arrived, the Kim twins run to their room and change into their trunks. They even pull Allister with them. And after that they run and jump into the pool. The other kids are laying down on their bed, still feeling jet lag. Their parents too. Yoongi and Noe is at the pool chairs, sitting, talking and looking after the childs. Taehyung is in his study room while Lucie is giving orders to the chefs and maids. Here, Louis is be the head butler.

Lunch time arrived, but everyone is still sleeping. Taehyung told Louis to just make lunch for those who're awake and let them sleep more. The chefs cooked them some korean meal as Lucie order before, Taehyung and Yoongi is craving some korean meal for some days now. 10 minutes after they start eating, the Park twins enter the dining room while yawning and rubbing their eyes. "Hello Chung Hee and Sun Hee.. Are you guys hungry?" asked Taehyung, Lucie already walk to the kitchen to ask the chefs to cook 2 more portion. "Mmm.. Ne ahjussi." Chung Hee answer and taking a seat beside Allister. Sun Hee walk to the refrigerator to take a box of apple juice before sit beside Chung Hee.

"Do you want to swimming after eating lunch?" asked Yeong Sik, Yeong Hyeon nod his head and look into the younger twins direction. Seeing the Park twins hesitate, "it's okay guys. We come here to have vacation and play. If you're not sleepy anymore, you can come and join us play at the pool." Allister smile. His smile is so sweet like his Yoongi appa. Chung Hee saw that his hyungs still in hooded bathrobe, so he nod his head and Sun Hee nod her head too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The rest of the week, the tried to do everything that they can at Hawaii. BTS even have a chance to have a trip and camping for a night, just the 7 of them without anyone else. While they're away, those at the house also camping but on the backyard. Lucie and Ha Eun is cooking some simple food in the kitchen with Hae Won, Sun Hee, Hei Ran and Min Sun. Noe is preparing the camp fire with Yeong Hyeon and Yeong Sik while Ji Yoo and Dae Ho building the camp with Allister, In Su and Chung Hee. They end up build up 1 tent for the women,  1 for the men and 1 big tent for the kids..

 They end up build up 1 tent for the women,  1 for the men and 1 big tent for the kids

Noe and Dae Ho is in charge of thinking about the games that they'll play

Noe and Dae Ho is in charge of thinking about the games that they'll play. They end up playing 'glow stick ring toss', 'red light, green light', 'what's the time, Mr. Wolf?', 'camping alphabet hunt', 'I spy' and 'simon says'. The cooking team already cooked apple bacon cheddar grilled cheese, fresh fruit spring rolls, egg roll sushi, canned tuna sushi, cucumber sushi, imitation crab sushi, roasted spiced almonds, pizza toast, grilled chorizo kebabs and s'mores. They end the night with story time and shadow hand puppets by Noe and JI Yoo.

When it's time to go home, the kids are crying. The hyung and noona line hugging and trying to soothing their dongsaeng. They already grew closer from this trip since it's the 2nd time they met, but it's felt like the 1st time for Min Sun and Hei Ran since the last time they're still little girl and can't really remember the vacation at Busan. The parents end up promise the kids that they'll have vacation together every year on winter like now. Taehyung gave sign to his phone and mouthing "talk later." to the other when they separate in the airport. This time, Yoongi, Noe and Allister will spend the rest of the holiday at Daegu with Yoongi parents while Taehyung, Lucie and the Kim twins will fly to Le Havre to gather with Choi family.

It's cute seeing Min Sun bawling and don't want to let go Yeong Hyeon and Yeong Sik, Hei Ran crying in Hae Won hug, the Park twins and In Su crying while hugging Allister. But they have a flight to catch up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kim Young Il/Iris Kim (1 year and half old), her parents and oppa including Yoongi, Noe and Allister babied and love her a lot

[ I use Ella Gross as the visual ]

~ end ~