8 - Congrats!

3rd Person POV

Everything already went back to normal. Taehyung and Sejin back at Seoul, doing their works. In the end they only stay there for a month since they can write the music fast and already shoot the MV with Taehyung's part on it. Right now the campaign just finish, Sejin already send the video to the team at America. Before they go home, Conan gave Taehyung a starry sky projector light since the younger boy know that Taehyung love stars so much.

Nothing change with the member. Except they getting more abusive towards their 2nd maknae ever since he come back from USA. The reason? Taehyung never know. He never ask why, he just keep quite.

Taehyung is writing a new quote on a sticky notes to stick on his cork board in his room when Sejin call him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hello hyung, is everything okay?"

"Everything okay Taehyung, I just want to infrom you something. The MV for your collab with Conan Gray will be out tonight."

"Really? Wow.. That's fast!"

"I know. Well the one that make it long is the campaign. But the campaign recieve a lot of good feedback both at South Korea and at USA. So it's okay."

(giggling) "Sorry.."

"Don't worry. Your suggestion is good. It gave many exposure to yourself, to Conan Gray and people expetation for the collab. That's all for today Tae. Take a rest. I'll inform you if there's a new news."

"Mmm.. Okay, thank you Sejin hyung."

"Bye kid."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taehyung look at the clock then send a quick message to Conan before close his notebook and walking to the dance studio. BTS have dance practice today from after lunch until dinner. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongie already finish producing one song for their comeback. They still need some more since it's for mini album. Yesterday Hoseok already trained them some moves, they'll start practicing it for real today.

The music blast from the dance studio, all BTS member dancing and sometimes stop when they forget the move. Hoseok didn't get mad since it's their 1st practice. Well, except to Taehyung. He keep on yelling at the younger boy even when he make a small mistake. They continue practicing until Hobeom come in and told them to stop and go home to eat dinner. After Hobeom close the door, Hoseok yell at Taehyung and order him to stay and keep on practicing alone so he won't ruined tomorrow practice.

Taehyung just nod his head. He know that Jin and Namjoon make more mistakes than him. But of course, nothing change.. Nothing will ever change even after Taehyung never bother them or talking to them or smile to them or laugh with them anymore.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taehyung's POV

It's already midnight, I'm alone at the dance studio. I already move from BTS dance studio to the dance studio on the first floor. You can stay or come here whenever you want since it's near the back door and there's a door that separate this studio with the building. I sit on the floor, opening youtube and typing the title of the music that I collab with Conan. The MV just came out a few minutes ago. I click on the video and watch it.

MY BREATH'S GETTIN' SHORT AND I'M UNSTEADY
WELLIN' UP IN TEARS AS I LAY UPON YOUR BELLY
TELLING YOU I'M FINE

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey Taehyung! Did you watch our MV?"

(laugh) "I just watch it now Conan. It's great! Congrats! Glad that we can collab. It's a good experience to work with you and your team."

"Congrats too dude! You gave us many ideas. We should collab again in the future!" (laugh)

"We'll see, we'll see.. What are you doing right now?"

"Just sitting at my home. Oh right, before I forgot. My manager told me that we got requested to show at The Ellen Show and interview at Buzzfeed. I think your manager will inform you in the morning. It's midnight there right?"

"Yeah.." (laugh) "Great then, thank you. I'll try to adjust my schedule with my boss and my manager. See you soon?"

"See you soon! Don't work too hard. Good night Taehyung!!"

"Good day Conan! Thank you, you too.. Take care your health."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I end the call, turn on the music, plug it to the speaker and get up, ready to start practicing again. Before I move to this studio I already went to the nearest convenience store to buy my dinner, so I can continue practicing until morning.

"None of my member seems to care that I didn't come home huh.." I mumble to myself as I continue dancing.

~ tbc