37 - The Aftermath (1)

3rd Person POV

Things become quite hard at first for Big Hit. They worked hard to nurture TxT into a fine idols. TxT, ever since debut, got a warm welcome from people around the world. It's not that hard for them to stole everyone hearts. It's been 3 years since they debut. They're already big now, there's no one that don't know their name in this world. Some people often skeptical with their action, afraid that they're the same as their brother group, BTS. But Bang PD handle it in an awesome way. Like a sudden camera at the dorm, many variety show, their own variety show and many more. People start to learn TxT life and love them more as they believe that TxT is not like BTS. TxT is TxT, don't keep them under the shadow of BTS forever, they're their ownselves. They're different.

The stock price for Big Hit start to go up again. They also gained some new trainee and decided to want a girl group. Taehyung still help Bang PD here and there. Taehyung decided to make Big Hit as a part of his own entertainment company, CM Ent. They'll be sister company. Some things changed at Big Hit as they got 'trained' by CM Ent. staffs to meet CM Ent. standarts. But Big Hit become a better company and gained people attentions.

For Jin.. Things get better. After he left, he take a few months off from everything to get back his health psychically and mentally. Then he start to join culinary class and get certificate. He contact Taehyung and get helped to join a test at Choi family restaurant to become their chef. The test are difficult, but Jin manage to passed with a briliant result. He got a work as chef at their main restaurant at Seoul. His family throw a party to celebrate it. He got his other dream.

 He got his other dream

For Yoongi.. He's one of the most wanted procuder from CM Ent.. CM Ent. have a different work style than Big Hit, so Yoongi need to get accustomed for a few weeks first. He write musics for CM Ent. and also for his own youtube channel and SoundCloud just like Taehyung. He got invitation for awards and got an award on his 2nd year at CM Ent.. Actually he wanted to move out from Taehyung house, but Taehyung didn't allow it. He said that Yoongi help him to take care of his house and get him accompany. So Yoongi stay but help to pay for the bills and foods. He also met his boyfriend on an award event. Austin Noe Shin, a Korean-France that born and live at Nice until he moved to London alone to went to university at 18th. Noe, is a year younger than Yoongi. He's also a composer, a great one if I must say. He notice Yoongi as an ex member of BTS, but he's cool with it. They start as a friend until Yoongi decided he want more a few months later. They didn't live together, but Noe often spend the night at Taehyung's place. Taehyung and Lucie welcome Noe with an open arms and also love Noe as long as he didn't hurt Yoongi.

 Taehyung and Lucie welcome Noe with an open arms and also love Noe as long as he didn't hurt Yoongi

For Hoseok.. Things getting rough at first. He didn't know anything when suddenly Hobeom rush into his studio and pull him into couch in living room. There sit Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook. Hobeom run his fingers on his hairs and sigh before talking. "BTS disbanding," is all that went inside Hoseok mind that moment. He shoot his head up and look into Hobeom eyes, trying to see a glint of jokes there. But there's none. He didn't even see Jin in the room. The next day, they rush into a meeting room with Hobeom and Bang PD. There, Bang PD told them the whole story (except for Jin came crying and broke down in his office). His shoulders fell, he can't even lift his head. But it's the harsh truth. Big Hit disbanding BTS and didn't want any of the boys to stay at the company anymore. They also didn't need to pay the termination fee. They're being kicked from their 2nd home. They have a week before they need to leave the dorm. The next day, Hoseok left to his parents house. He stayed inside his room for a month, only going out to eat and for bathroom. After that, he decided to open a dance studio and teach dancing for kids there. It's a hard start since everyone know him as a bully to his ex member. He got his first money from renting the studio for some other people. But after a few months, people start to trust him and he got some students. He made a youtube account for his dance studio and another account for when he's composing music. His family play a big role to help him stand up back with his own feet.

As for his past actions.. Hoseok is jealous that Taheyung can make everyone happy even when he's being himself, not faking it. Everyone love Taehyung even when he's sad. Hoseok felt a pressure from being the hope and sunshine of the group. To Yoongi.. He didn't know but felt like Yoongi found a new friends. He felt that Yoongi won't need him as he never told Hoseok anything anymore. But how can Yoongi talk to Hoseok if Hoseok himself never there for Yoongi?

 But how can Yoongi talk to Hoseok if Hoseok himself never there for Yoongi?

~ tbc