21 - Fate?

3rd Person POV

A few weeks has passed, BTS start their world tour for their newest album. Is this fate or life playing with them, BTS has a concert at London. It's a concert with many singers. And is it their luck or karma, 2 singers from CM Ent. will perform there. Which mean, they might see Taehyung again. Even if no artist from CM Ent. will perform at the concert, they might run into Taehyung on the street since Taehyung life at London right now from what they see from his social media account.

Taehyung still didn't notice about it because he's been quite busy again after he come back from his little 'vacation' at Paris. One of the reason is because he help to produce music in his spare time for his SoundCloud account. He didn't want his talent to become dull just because he's not an idol anymore. Lucie and his family support this decision as long as he didn't leave his work behind. Actually Taehyung also has a secret youtube account where he'll upload the video of him dancing while wearing a mask and hat to hide his identity. He's been learning and trying to make dance choreography when he's at Le Havre to learn more about his family business. So now he make youtube to keep tracking on his progress on making dance choreography and video editing.

 So now he make youtube to keep tracking on his progress on making dance choreography and video editing

[imagine that Tae use a mask and hat]

Jin's POV

I can see Sejin hyung getting excited for our world tour, meanwhile we are not that excited. Right after Taehyung left, I can sense Bang PD-nim and Sejin hyung turn cold towards us. At first, all of us didn't realy care about Taehyung left the group since we want it for years. It made some of us angerier and hate him more when some ARMY write hate comments and even left the fandom. After saw it, Bang PD-nim decided to gave us 1 month vacation as he also want to focus on our brother group debut, TxT.

We went to our family home. But after a few days we're already back at the dorm and Yoongi suddenly said that he went to Taehyung house at Daegu but someone else live there. Taehyung family already moved. The first one to regret and crying is me. I feel that I failed, Namjoon cried too while he's trying to stop my cry. That night, we cried at each other hugs in my room until we passed out.

"In! Seokjin! Kim Seok Jin!" I blinked my eyes and lift my head. "Geez, I called you for a few times. Don't forget to pack your things an wake the member early tomorrow. We need to catch an early flight to London." Sejin hyung said, I just nod my head and lowered down my head again. Sejin hyung pat my head before he left me alone. "London huh.. That's where you life Taehyung. Maybe we'll see each other again." I mumble to myself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sejin's POV

We're at London, we just arrived yesterday morning. I already message Tae and ask if we could meet up. He said yes, so we'll meet up tonight for dinner at his place. I told the other manager that I'll be out tonight. Right now all BTS member are practicing for the concert, the staffs preparing for the concert except me and Hobeom. We're having a meeting with some other artists manager and concert staffs for the concert 2 days later. BTS will have 3 days off after the concert before we move for another concert.

I sigh after the long meeting, "Hobeom, I'll be back at the hotel first. Don't forget to bring the boys for dinner, and also remind the staffs." "Ne hyung. Take care, don't forget to come home." He chuckle, I hit his head. I know he's thinking that I met a girl or something. I shake my head and walk to the train station to the hotel. Tae said that he'll pick me up at 6, I look at my watch and see that I still have 2 hours. The train from the concert venue to the nearest station to the hotel is around 20 minutes, then walk for around 10 minutes. So I can take a shower and get ready for around an hour and half. I open a group chat for the staffs and give them briefing.

2 hours later, I'm already inside Tae car. That boy now has a driver and ride Range Rover SV Autobiography. "Live in luxury now huh Tae?" I chuckle and he join too. "Well hyungie, Louis already with me since years ago. He's the same age as you actually." I widened my eyes, "you want to replace me Tae?" I make a hurt face and place my hands on top of my heart. Tae laugh and pat my arm, "of course not hyungie." I join his laugh, he looks more happy now. Good.

~ tbc