29 - Suspicious

3rd Person POV

After all of those tears, Yoongi and Sejin stay the night at Taehyung's apartment. Yoongi and Taehyung stay up the night, talking about many things. The next day, Sejin brought Yoongi back to the dorm to pick up the other member for their schedule. Taehyung gave Yoongi his apartment spare key and said that he can come and use the apartment whenever he want to. That day, Taehyung also left the country. Back to where he's belong, London.

A few weeks passed, Yoongi and Taehyung keep contact. Yoongi is still trying to move on. The member didn't notice anything odd since whenever he want to have video call with Taehyung, Yoongi will said that he'll stay at a friend's place or on his studio. When actualy he's at Taehyung's apartment so no one can distrub him. Taehyung already told Yoongi to not let the other member know, so Yoongi respect Taehyung decision.

"Don't you think Yoongi hyung kinda suspicious hyung?" Jin turn his head from the stove and look at the maknae. "I mean, he's usually sleeping at his room or studio. Now he's often go to his friend's house, a friend that he suddenly have out of nowhere." "Maybe he's getting stress with our comeback and need some alone time." Jin sit in front of Jungkook, "he'll tell us if something if wrong Kookie. Don't worry." After ruffle the maknae hair, Jin get up and start cooking again. Jungkook can't help but feeling something is off with his Yoongi hyung, but he doesn't know what it is. Soon he shrugged it off and play game from his phone while waiting for the food.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jungkook can't shake off the feeling. He finally give in after a few days and decided to follow Yoongi when he said that he want to stay at friend's place tonight. Jungkook just want to know where, since Yoongi never told them or even introduce this mysterious friend of him to the member. He never even said the name. Jungkook follow Yoongi walking, taking a bus and walking again for quite a long time. Finally Yoongi walk inside an apartment lobby and Jungkook stop since he can't get inside without being notice. It's a high end apartment that even BTS can't afford, this just get Jungkook become more suspicious and curious. But he shake it off and walk back to the dorm. Little did he know that actually Yoongi notice Jungkook following him since the dorm and decided to let it go since Jungkook didn't know that it's Taehyung's place.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yoongi
"Hey Lucie, good to see you again."
(wave and smile)

Lucie
"Hi Yoongi! Glad to see you. Taehyung is still working."
(chuckling, turn the camera to back camera and show Taehyung working)

Yoongi
"So far working as always."
(chuckling)

Taehyung
"I need to! I want to marry the love of my life as soon as possible!"
(shout)

Yoongi
(laughing)

Lucie
"Love you too babe!"
(laughing)

Yoongi
"Oh right, I want to tell you something. I think my member is getting suspicious to me. I notice Jungkook following me here tonight."
(shake his head)

Taehyung
(get up, walk to Lucie. Take the phone and turn it to front camera, run his fingers to his hairs)
"Geez.. It's okay. But if more of them getting suspicious or following you, we need to move the place okay?"

Lucie
"Yeah Yoongi. We don't want anything happen to you. Hey, how about if you have holiday you come here? We'll be your guide!"
(smile)

Taehyung
"Good idea.. Just bear it for now hyung? You're preparing your comeback right?"

Yoongi
(Nod his head)

Taehyung
"After the comeback I'll ask Bang PD to give you guys a few weeks off."
(grin)

Yoongi
"Wow.. Thank you. Let's talk about something else that's not depressing or stressing us."
(chuckle)

Taehyung
"But I want to make you stress hyung. How about we listening to your new song and help your work before we start talking about other things?"

Yoongi
(rolled his eyes but turning on his laptop)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The call only last 2 hours. Yoongi is now in one of the guest room, laying down on the bed. Thinking about his future and his heart. Somehow, after a few weeks being friends again with Taehyung, he's okay with Taehyung and Lucie. He never feel jealous and already moved on. He already told Taehyung about this and Taehyung is cheering for him to find a new love. This, Yoongi doubt will come soon since he's always busy.

That night, Yoongi sleep with a smile while Jungkook find it hard to sleep because thinking about Yoongi.

~ tbc