4 - Home

Taehyung's POV

I knock on appa study room's door 3 times, like the usual. After I heard his voice allowing me to come in, I open the door and bow 90 degrees "annyeonghaseyo appa."

"Ah, Taehyung! My baby! How are you son?" Appa talk loudly and walk fast to hug me, I hug him back. "I'm fine appa." "Why you didn't tell anyone that you'll come home huh?" I laugh, "sorry appa, buuut.. I'll stay here for a whole 2 months. PD-nim gave me and my member a 2 months vacation. He said that we deserve this for our hardworks." He let go the hug and pat my shoulder, "good then. Go take a rest, you'll meet your mother at dinner." I nod and bow before walk to my room.

"What to do.. What to do.." I mumble to myself as I arrived at my bedroom. I take a long relaxing bath. After that I wear my comfy clothes and drop my body on the bed. Soon, I fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oppa!" I felt someone give me a side hug. I blinked my eyes a few time, then turn my head. "Yah Soo Min ah! Don't scare me like that." I pat her head. "Mianhae oppa, but I miss you so much." She pout. I chuckle and try to get up, "is dinner ready?" "Ne! I told appa that I'll wake you up." She jump from my bed. "Ok, you go first. I need to go to the bathroom" She nod and head downstair first.

A few minutes later I walk to the dining room, "annyeong." I said to my family as I enter the dining room. I hug eomma first, then appa and last Soo Min. I have a hyung, but he's not here right now.  As soon as I sit down, we start eating. We talk and tell each other how our day, it's our family tradition to tell how our day when it's dinner.

After dinner, Soo Min pull me to my room. "Tell me the truth, now!" She said with a stern face. I tilt my head, "tell you what?" "Your member, your life there. I know you're lying. You know you can't lie to me oppa." She let go my hands and sit on my bean bag. I sit on the other bean bag and sigh, "sometimes I wish I can." I smile, "you may see us happy and close at the TV right? Well 2 months after our 2nd years anniversary, something change. It start with Hoseok hyung, then Namjoon hyung, next is Jin hyung, after that Jungkook and Jimin hyung. Yoongi hyung didn't do anything, but also didn't say anything. Hoseok hyung start from yelling at me if I make a mistake, even a single mistake at our dance practice. Namjoon hyung never allow me to learn producing music with him and me going inside the studio anymore. Jin hyung never cook my meal and didn't allow me in the kitchen, so I need to go out alone to eat. Jungkook and Jimin hyung have been avoiding me and giving me reasons that they're tired whenever I ask them to play or go out together, but I can see them playing or hang out together. Yoongi hyung never look at me or talking to me, sometimes he even glare at me. I've been enduring it because I love them like a family, for our fans and my contract."

I sigh and look down to my feet. "It get worst when I got cast on Hwarang. Jin hyung always dreaming to become an actor, but I got the chance first. This is when the things got physical. They push me, punch me and kick me at places where no one can see. There's even time when they lock me out from our dorm, so I need to find somewhere to sleep. Thanks god I met my co-actor when I'm at the park, Park Bo Gum hyung. He let me stay at his house, I told him that I forgot my key and the member already fell asleep. Because of Hwarang, I can't really participate on some of BTS schedule, this made Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung hate me more. Then I went to Lotte World with Bogum hyung, Seo Joon hyung, Minho hyung and Hyungsik hyung, my Hwarang's hyungdeul. When I got home, Jungkook pull me to the living room and start beating me. Well, Yoongi hyung didn't join, but he didn't stop them either. He just walk to his room and went to sleep."

Soo Min start crying, I get up and hug her. I pat her back, "that's all. Soo Min. Please don't tell appa, eomma and hyung. Even Sejin hyung and PD-nim didn't know about this. I just need 2 more years. I can handle it." "W-why.. Even Y-Yoongi oppa.. I thought that he's a good guy. Even if he-he didn't talk much or smile much." Said Soo Min while crying. "I know, I know.. I also didn't know why dongsaeng. Please stop cry, your oppa is here safe and sound." I keep on hugging her. After the cry become a sniffle, I let her go and get up. I grab her wrist and pull her to the bathroom, "wash your face, you're ugly." "Oppa!" She hit me, I just chuckle and shake my head.

"I also didn't understand Soo Min.. I just hope that everything gonna be okay, since I just have 2 years more with them. I also never expect Yoongi hyung become like this. When my family already trust him." I talk in my mind as I watch Soo Min wash her face.

~ tbc