31 - Silent

3rd Person POV

Bang PD is talking, he sit in the middle of the table. On his left side is Sejin, Yoongi and Taehyung with Dong Min. On his right side is Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook. In front of them are press and ARMY, trying to figure out what's this press conference is about and why Taehyung is here with them. It's been a week ever since Taehyung and Lucie arrived at Seoul. At first, Bang PD didn't want to approve for Yoongi to left the group. But he can't do anything, he also didn't want to repeat the same mistake and make his artists suffer. That week, Yoongi stay at Taehyung apartment. Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu come visit whenever they can to help Yoongi smile again.

Today, Bang PD will annouce to the world that Yoongi will leave the group and the company. BTS didn't know about this, even they confuse. And more confuse when they see Taehyung walk while holding Yoongi hand, they scoffed at this sight. Taehyung told Yoongi before to just ignore them and act as if they didn't see or hear anything from them during the press conference.

"Suga-ssi, why you leave the group? And why is Taehyung-ssi here with us today?" ask a woman. "I'm here today to support Yoongi hyung. And Yoongi hyung, you can tell them the truth." At Taehyung words, Yoongi take off his suit jacket and stand up. Taehyung is holding Yoongi hand to supported him. Everyone gasp when they see the wounds at Yoongi body. Taehyung stand up too, "today.. Yoongi hyung will officially leave BTS and BigHit." Everyone is silent, trying to listen to what Taehyung and Yoongi will say. Taehyung is holding Yoongi's hand tighter as he felt the older male shaking and his hand gets colder. "I've been in contact with Yoongi hyung for some times now and a few days ago I got a call from Sejin hyung, saying that something is wrong with Yoongi hyung and I need to fly here. The histroy is being repeated."

Taehyung chuckling and putting on the older suit jacket again, "Yoongi hyung is being abuse. Psychically and mentally. Just like how I am before. You may see Yoongi hyung as a cold and quite person, but he's actually a lovely person. Even in silent, he cares. Which is one of the reason I support him to leave the group of people that WE supposed to called OUR 2nd family. They're the reason behind Yoongi hyung's wounds and tears. And the real reason why I left the group a few years ago." The media is in frenzy, they keep taking pictures and notes. Taehyung nudge Yoongi's arm, Yoongi got the message.

"As how you guys know, Taehyung left the group a few years ago and we lost contact with him. I just got back in contact a few months ago when he come to  meet me so suddenly. The reason why he left is because we, BTS member, always abuse him and treat him wrong. I may never yell at him or punch him or kick him, but I also never help him and just walk away to my room. It's my biggest regret, my biggest mistake. When I meet up again with Taehyung, I ask for forgiveness and he forgive me. He gave me his apartment key for his apartment at Seoul so I can use it when I want to be alone or to answer his call since Taehyung didn't want anyone to know about me and him keeping on contact. The only one that know this is Sejin hyung and Lucie, Taehyung's fiance. Things start to go wrong ever since the member get suspicious and never leave me alone. Well, things never be the same at the dorm ever since Taehyung left us. But I never neglect our schedule, I keep on working composing our musics. Taehyung even help to gave me a few advice and comment about the musics. Our friendship is healthy and didn't distrub my work. But I think the member think something else when they first shout at me, especially the maknae. I'm the 2nd oldest, but they didn't really respect me anymore. They keep on trying to find excuses to yell at me or even to punch me and slap me. Until suddenly Sejin hyung slam our practice room door and pull me away from them a few days ago. Which lead us to today event." Yoongi lowered his head down and feel Taehyung rub his hand to soothing him.

Sejin and Bang PD take over the talking, trying to explain things from years ago until now. Bang PD told the media how disappointed he is with BTS and that BTS will have hiatus for a while, or maybe disband. Bang PD will hold a meeting with all the higher ups later. BTS keep silent the whole event. Some find a chance to shoot a glare at Taehyung and Yoongi, which the press got the picture. They lowered their head and thinking that maybe they can 'talk' with Yoongi after this done at the dorm. Maybe even with Taehyung.

But they didn't know that Yoongi will leave the country tomorrow morning with Taehyung and Lucie, he'll stay with them for a while until he can stand on his own feet again. His parents support his decision, he need to start a new page on his life and get away from the unhealthy people here.\

~ tbc