7 - Conan Gray

Taehyung's POV

It's the 2nd day, also the day I officially start working on a music with Conan Gray. Yesterday we just have a meeting and get to know each other. And last night we didn't sleep at the hotel again, Sejin hyung already rent an apartment for us since we didn't know how long we'll stay here, a month or maybe more. Depend of how fast me and Conan Gray produce the music, then we need to film the MV.

Right now I'm at his studio, we're trying to brainstorming ideas. Sejin hyung left me, saying that he need to do some work even if he's not at South Korea. "How about friendship?" He ask. "Hmm.. Love friendship? Lost friendship? Best friendship? Negative friendship?" I tap the pen on table. "How about lost of friendship because of rumour? Or negative things like that?" He said while scribbling on his notebook. "That's good. And anti-mainstream." I nod my head. After that we keep quite as we start writing whatever on our head to our notebook, once in a while we'll write on a sticky notes and get up to stick it on a wall.

 After that we keep quite as we start writing whatever on our head to our notebook, once in a while we'll write on a sticky notes and get up to stick it on a wall

[imagine the sticky notes full with ideas of the music]

A few hours later, Conan's manager come in and inform us that it's lunch time. We decided to go to Taco Bell and grab coffee, then go eat at a park and continue working after eat. Yesterday Conan told me to just call him Conan then we exchange number.

"I want chruchwrap supreme and quesadilla please." He paid and shift to the side. "Hmm.. Cheesy gordita crunch, seasoned hot chips, nacho cheese sauces and mini chicken quesadilla please." I paid and shift to beside Conan. After we get the food, we walk back to Conan's car and go to Starbucks. There I order dark mocha frappuccino and Conan order grean tea cream frappuccino. After that we go to his favorite park, there's not much people there so it's safe for us.

"Hey, about the concept video.. How about we make something like a campaign. We write many positive words on sticky notes and stick it on a subway. We we make a sign that people can take the sticky notes. We'll film it for a week or I don't know?" I talk after 2 minutes eating. "That's a good idea. But is it okay if we spend more time on producing? Don't you need to work on your own album with your band?" ask Conan. "Mmm.. We'll see.. Maybe we can film the part where I'll appear, then fly back to South Korea while our team work on the campaign. Maybe we can make 2 campaign, here and at Seoul." I shrugged my shoulders. "We'll talk about it after we finish the music." said Conan and after that we start talking about other things.

3rd Person POV

Conan and Taehyung already back at the studio and start working again. At 5 Sejin go in to take Taehyung home for the day and inform him about what's happening at Seoul right now. Bang PD-nim ask Taehyung to continue practicing dance and vocal, record it and send it to Bang PD-nim even if Taehyung is on individual schedule right now.

"Hyung, I'll start looking for a studio for practice. Please call me when the food come, thank you." said Taehyung before disappear into his room. The young boy lay on the bed and start typing and scrolling on his phone, trying to find a good dance studio near Conan's studio. After he got one, he start calling to rent it for a month. Taehyung finish the call, lock his phone and shove it away.

DON'T THINK OF ANYTHING
DON'T SAY ANYTHING, NOT EVEN A WORD
JUST GIVE ME A SMILE

Taehyung head snap to the phone as soon as he heard this ringtone. It's his special ringtone for the member. He rush to his phone and see who's calling.

"Yoongi hyung?" He talk to himself. While he's having an internal war between himself to answer the phone or not, the call is stop. He sigh, "I'll answer if he call me again. Who knows, maybe he accidentally push my name." He drop his back to the bed and close his eyes. Right after when he heard Sejin call his name for dinner. Sejin can cook some simple food, but he forgot to buy groceries. That's why they order a take out. Not healthy, but.. It's better than not eating right?

"Hyung.. Did my member ask about me?" Taehyung ask as he grab his first fried chicken. "They asked about you this morning, one of them just realized that you're not at dorm and company. Me too. But yeah, sometimes I need to go to do something so I won't appear in front of you guys for days. Bang PD-nim told them that you're on individual schedule and won't come back for a while. He also told them to have 2 days off if they want, before they need to start practicing again. Hyunsoo and Sanghyun told me that they decided to go to the beach right away. Happy, shouting and laughing. Jigaemae stay at Big Hit to do some work and video conference with me to give update." answer Sejin, he pat Taehyung's shoulder before grab a chicken.

"I see.." Taehyung smile and start eating happily. "They didn't even notice I'm gone.." He try to not frown at his thought, "I'm tired.. Just 2 more years.. Be patient Tae.. You can do it.. For ARMY.."

~ tbc